L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss - The Muse's Shine (Project Runway)

L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss - The Muse's Shine (Project Runway)

This is a real drugstore gem; L'Oreal really killed it with this gloss. Never before have I had a gloss that made my lips look like they were actually coated with 24k gold. I'll be heartbroken when I run out of this lipgloss.
I fell in love with the sight of this gloss. I knew that I would find a use for this; I just had to buy it. Color-wise, this gloss is clear but saturated with extremely fine golden shimmer, which makes it very wearable not at all overwhelming. So, in the light, it reflects as an opaque coat of golden shimmer. In that sense, it's more of a top coat. If you wear it alone, it might look a bit off; the gold doesn't do much for the color of bare lips. Personally, I enjoy layering it on top of any dark color; reds and purples are made to look absolutely /majestic/ by this gloss. Also, layering it on top of a nude color works wonders as well. This gloss literally makes any makeup look look a million times more unique.
Texture wise, I have always loved Le Gloss. They're not at all sticky and go on smoothly and perfectly. I love the feel of these glosses, and they really give your lips a plumping effect. This one is even buildable to an extent!
As for staying power, you do need to reapply these relatively often if you want to maintain a solid coat of golden shimmer. It doesn't dry out at all, but the golden shimmer becomes a lot less noticeable if you don't reapply. However, the texture stays nice and smooth.
I like the packaging of Le Gloss in general; the silver accents and lettering are very attractive. The squeeze tube is convenient, and it's the perfect size for application as well. Also, the price is great for this product; imo, $9 is a good price to pay for one of these lipglosses. Overall, this lipgloss is incredible!! I have the other two of the Project Runway line, and both of them are spectacular. I highly recommend this if you can find it! You won't regret it.

I never knew that Loreal had this Project Runway collection in makeup I thought it was just nail polish...But I found this gloss in target and tried it on in the store and feel in love..this exact color is not a everyday color but its defiantly a going out or fun event gloss..it's like I have pure gold lip gloss on...and it lasted a long time and kept my lips very soft. It reminds me a lot of Mac's dazzle glass but not sticky like Dazzleglass...I'm excited to head to target and pick up the remaining Le Gloss colors in this collection...you must check it out and it's limited edition so I'm gonna stock up..