Eminence Organic Skin Care Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer

Eminence Organic Skin Care Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer

3.4

Not tested on animals

Stone Crop, Bioflavonoids, Natural Cream Base, Corn Germ Oil, Natural Moisturizing Factor, Biocomplex (Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid), Xanthan Gum, Lemon Oil, Lavender Oil, Glycerine, Glycine Derivative.

on 5/24/2017 2:00:00 PM

I have loved this brand and the stone crop ingredient for about 15 years. I haven't always had access because of price. I first loved the stone crop mask after learning about it while it was applied during a spa treatment. This is a lovely soothing moisturizer. It is very rich and I tend to over apply but don't get any fallout except I am using it too fast. I am very stingy and this product just is so lovely I overcome my inclination to give my skin extra fun and treatment.
I feel it plumps up my skin (I am 50 and had oily skin as a teen and scars as a result. I still have blackheads). Apply with applicator is a good idea to keep product fresh. The amount of product I spent less than you expect because of the bubble shape bottom!

This sample was part of a Yuzen beauty box I received. The moisturizer did not blend in well and sort of "skipped" across my combination skin. It pulled a little as I was trying to apply it. It has a light fruit scent and did feel like it was firming, but I would not recommend it for mature combination skin.

on 12/19/2014 9:06:00 PM

I LOVE this moisturizer!! I found a great website that allows you to buy $2.50 samples at a time to save $$$. This face moisturizer is AMAZING, it hydrates and protects and really moisturizes your skin without any greasiness! It sinks it so fast and quick you almost forget you applied it until you move your face and realize that it is in fact hydrated and plump! I have very dry skin and this is a savior to put in my naso-labial and nose crevices (I also have allergies so I blow my nose constantly, no matter the season). It is so hydrating but sinks in so quickly, it has never broken me out but has also prevented that dreaded winter skin chap/skin flaking some of dry skin folks get. It's amazing, I'm on my 5th sample and keep replenishing my stock!

And the fact that it's all natural is a numerous plus!!! I love when I can find effective products and I can pronounce all the ingredients!

on 8/28/2013 1:42:00 PM

This product was incredibly expensive. I was initially excited to try it because it is organic and contains natural ingredients. Unfortunately this broke me out into a terrible allergic reaction followed by the skin on my whole face getting dry and flaking off and then almost a month of breakouts. I was really disappointed. I wanted to like it, but unfortunately my skin did not.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

There is nothing extraordinary about this moisturizer, except maybe the price tag. It's 100% organic so it smells nice (like fruit loops). Since it is made of all natural ingrediants you have to use it fairly quickly otherwise it spoils. This can be problematic because the moisturizer is super thick, so it takes quite a long time before you use any. Although I have tried applying a thin layer, a medium, layer and a heavy layer I do not feel my face is more hydrated or moisturized. That is the sole purpose of this product, and it doesn't measure up. I still rated it a 3 because it does not agitate my skin or cause break outs.
I do not burn easily, but my friend who swears by this claims it is a great remedy for sun burnt skin.