e.l.f. Cosmetics Tea Rose

e.l.f. Cosmetics Tea Rose

4.8

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a nice MLBB rosey shade that is so easy to wear. The formula is matte-satin without being too dry and it doesn't ever look like too much. I like the scent and the twist-up package as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this shade. It matches the color of my lips, and when I put it on I can barely tell-which is a good thing in my opinion. This is perfect for a no makeup look, and I see myself using this daily. I love that my lips feel a bit moisturized after applying this. I'm so glad I picked this up on a whim!

UPDATE : Moving down to four stars, I saw myself in different light and this shade isn't as natural as I initially thought. It's very, very pink. This won't be my go to natural shade, but it's still a lovely formula.

I would not call this a lipliner. It's def a matte lipstick albeit a skinny 1. The color is gorg! It's a dusty mauve rose pale pink (matte) but I find this similar to MAC Viva Glam 2. It's a bit cooler toned than I normally buy but manages to be my fave ELF lipstick nonetheless even thou I am warm complected. It is a comfortable matte, lasts long but packaging is a little dicey in that the lipstick bullet could work itself loose. There is a sharpener on the end in case any1 wasn't aware. Pretty neat!!

This color looks more nude than lavender on me,especially with my pale skin. But it's such a lovely color and so easy to apply. I love wearing it out because it looks natural

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've had two hits and one horrible miss with the elf matte lip chubs. Tea rose is a huge hit! On me its a glorious muted lavender. The only issue I have with this product in general is the actual bullet can get loose and fly out (rich red is forever stuck behind my sink).

on 8/13/2014 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is an HG level of lipstick for me. Nude type of lipsticks look ghastly on my NC 30-35 skin. But THIS is great. It's pinkish mauve on my pigmented lips. It complements my Asian skin very much. Only drawback is that it is not long lasting and the packaging of this easily got broken.

I really love this products. The color is really nice and I was actually nervous about it. I am a huge E.L.F. lover and this definitely goes to the top of my list. It is a little dry but besides that it is really easy to slip into my purse and go.

While I really like Chubby Stick, I have to tell you I like this one by E.L.F more.
In fact, I love it! It's a tiny bit dry, but I always use lip balm under lipstick anyway so it doesn't bother me one bit. I wouldn't call this a lip liner, it's like a skinny lipstick.
It tastes a little sweet, which is a bonus for me. Another bonus is the really low price!
"Tea Rose" is the perfect nude/dusty rose color for my light (fair/medium) skin tone, it's so flattering. This one is a must for me, I will keep buying it again and again.

on 5/27/2013 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this product.
A lovely pink tone with a slight hint of lavender that goes on smoothly.

There was a minor problem that this product was slightly drying on the lips but that was overcome by putting on a small coat of lipbalm.

The packaging isn't the most sturdy as after dropping it from my bed once the lipstick came lose and now it can fall out of the tube.

I'd buy this again as I love the colour, just hopefully I won't drop my new one.

on 10/23/2012 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have bought a few other Elf products and always felt that they were inexpensive because they weren't very impressive. However I stumbled upon this lip pencil in a really light, creamy pink on the bottom row of an Elf section at Target In many ways it could be used just like a matte lipstick. I love it. It is thicker and has more product than a normal lip liner and the color is perfect for me. I have very light, almost without pigment lips and fair skin. I think this pencil was $1 - $3, really an excellent buy and I will buy it again. I already had to buy it twice because my dog took the first one out of my cosmetic bag and munched on it while I was sleeping. I replaced it within days.