Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron OxidesMay Contain:Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

I've only been using this mascara for a week and I'm ready to move on. It's ok but there's nothing here to impress me-it's gives a very basic look, AND I've experienced slight smudging and a few flakes. Nothing major but still unacceptable. There's actually very few mascaras I have this problem with. So no thanks. I don't have time to be checking under my eyes all day. Also, it kind of disappears a bit by the end of my work day. I don't usually have that problem either. The plastic brush isn't super scratchy or pokey, but it's not the most comfortable either. It does grab every lash though, but it seems to spike some of them up longer than the others??? Gives lift at first but falls flat over time. Gives a bit of length, a bit of volume, a bit of lift/curl...but nothing major. I bought it in Very Black-but it's not quite black enough for my liking. The only way it didn't let me down...was that it did, in fact, NOT clump. My overall feeling about this mascara is a big fat "MEH"

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Pretty solid mascara. Applies nicely, silly black, does not flake, holds curl, and is very buildable.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It wasn't my favourite, it also wasn't that bad. I feel like it's really sticky, like, you feel as if your lashes are kind of sticking together and I really hated that, though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this mascara. It is, without a doubt, my Holy Grail. I've tried over a dozen mascaras over the last few years, and this is the only one that doesn't flake or smear on my ultra-oily eyelids. It also does exactly what the name suggests. I've never experienced anything close to spider lashes with this. If you're a fan of clumpy, dramatic lashes, I wouldn't recommend this product. But if you're like me, and like a nice defined lash look with length and volume without the clumps, this is absolutely for you. I've gone through three tubes and am working on my fourth right now.

It does not clump, as promised. It does not smudge either, and it is reasonably easy to remove, unlike most Cover Girl mascaras I have tried. Maybe it is because I chose the brown color, but it is extremely subtle, barely any added volume or length. But there are so few mascaras that don't smudge on me and don't require industrial solvents to remove, so I would probably repurchase. The quest for the perfect mascara continues.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I don't get it. Are my lashes broken? I really don't like this one, or any of the cover girl mascaras. This one looks like nothing on my lashes; no volume, no length. It does separate. I think it could be an okay bottom lash mascara or work as a primer to keep lashes from clumping. But it smears on me, and as a straight up mascara I might as well wear nothing.

HG MASCARA!!

Finally found a drugstore mascara that rivals all high-end products. Lasts all day, no smudging, flaking and most importantly, NO CLUMPS. Really does what it says it does, won't clump even if you do multiple coats. I love the wand, it's shaped a lot like the Lash Sensational by Maybelline, and is a great dupe for the Benefit Rollerlash.

Even if I don't curl my lashes, it still gives a bit of lift and curl for the whole day. No other mascara does this for my straight lashes. Can't go wrong with this, there's a reason why it's so popular.

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love the waterproof black-brown. Stays all day, and it is inexpensive enough to replace frequently without flinching.

The end of the wand is weirdly blunt; it's the one source for clumps during application.

I dearly wish there was a lighter color--just plain old brown--because I enjoy applying more but don't like it to be too dark. Ah, well!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this for AUD 10 and it's pretty good quality considering how cheap it is. I find the formula to be as smooth to apply, and as satisfying, as some of the MAC mascaras that claim to provide lengthening and definition.

The "clump crushing" is only as good as the applicator, or should I say, my SKILL with the applicator, which is not very good. I find the brush too large and unwieldy, and not great for those hard to reach lashes. So I cheat by globbing it on and then using a spoolie to brush off excess product for that clean application.

This stuff seriously uncurls any work I've done with an eyelash curler, and resets my lashes to stick-straight Asian-ness. I would not use this without a good primer, e.g. Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base as I am not blessed with naturally curled lashes.

I would repurchase if I had to live on student budget again, but like many ladies, I am still on that quest for the perfect mascara.

This mascara has amazing reviews, and I had sky high expectations for it. The wand is amazing, I give it that. However, the formula smudges consistently, every single day. I tried varying application techniques and making absolute sure I don't touch my eyes, and it smudges just the same. After two weeks, I think I've done enough road tests to say I've given it a fair try. When I've been asked by a male friend why my eyebags are so dark, I vowed right then and there to stop using it. Perhaps I can reuse the wand later.

Popular Mascaras