COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron OxidesMay Contain:Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

This mascara does a fantastic job on the lower lashes. This mascara has a very special place in my heart. My son, who is serving in the military, was deployed to Afghanistan. On Mother's Day, all the marines sent their moms nice packages, and in mine were a lot of wonderful items, and this mascara was one of them. So, even if this wasn't a good mascara, I would still love it for that reason. But, it is a great mascara! It's the only one I use on my bottom lashes, nothing else works as well for me.

Expected more This is just a normal mascara

CoverGirl mascaras are my go-to mascaras - regardless of boutique/luxury brand reviews or trendy mascara hypes. I've tried a few different CoverGirl mascaras so far such as Lash Blast & Full Lash Bloom, but I keep going back to CoverGirl Clump Crusher.

This stuff was so hyped but so disappointing. Everyone who claims to like it say they also need another mascara to lengthen and another to add volume. Whaaaat? Then whats the point? I guess its brush , yep thats it ... its an overpriced mascara brush. Dont waste time or $$ on this. Does nothing

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hands down my favorite mascara! I just recently picked it up and I couldn’t stop using it. I love, love this mascara! This has replaced all of my drugstore & high-end mascaras. I’d say this is not for those who love dramatic lashes. This makes my lashes look naturally beautiful and perfect for “no makeup” makeup day.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I love this mascara, especially the brush. I use it in combination with a thickening mascara and Telescopic mascara for length. Clump crusher is a very good base mascara as well as removing clumps after you’ve applied your other mascara. I love this mascara, but it is not enough on it’s own. It gives a nice curl, also. I will never be without it.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

love this mascara,its definately a clump crusher i use this mascara for my bottom lashes it does not smug or flake the wand is moderately curved and coat my lower lashes well ..my tiny lower lashes are lengthened and look like lashes definately a clump crusher

I don't know if my tube has expired or what, but this mascara has made my lashes SO CLUMPY. I have horrible spider lashes whenever I wear this and I'm thinking about tossing it. I'm glad other people has had a better experience with it than I did, but it's a dud for me.

This mascara divides your lashes with the curved bristol brush, has a nice dark color, gives them a nice swing and makes them appear longer without any clumps.
BUT it says “water resistant” on the tube, which is definitely untrue. I tend to water up a bit and then it just floats off, black smears, and it also irritates my eyes badly so that there’s more tearing, more smearing - a total mess.
I used it all up because I liked the brush so much, but will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This was a disappointment all around for me. It didn't build volume, length or definition. I was expecting a good definition mascara at least. This was a nothing mascara. And it smudges and flakes. Hated the packaging. So big for nothing.