Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron OxidesMay Contain:Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

Although it doesn't make my lashes clump, I am still not in love with this mascara. If you are very into more natural looking lashes with a small bit of something than I would recommend. I like my lashes looking fluttery with a bit of clumpiness but this mascara does not give me enough volume that I like. I find myself going it over multiple times because I am unsatisfied with the look.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I bought this on sale in Brown and it is indeed a dark brown for anyone who is looking for that hue.
The plastic comb bristles are very easy to work with, and went through my lashes nicely. With one coat this did very little to my lashes, on the second coat I did get a bit more length and volume, but not enough for me. This didn't flake or smudge and removed easily.
What I think this mascara excels at is combing through other mascaras that have clumped. CC will go through even dry lashes and not remove most of the product unlike a lash comb.

On a side note I wish companies would stop making these fat, pointed tubes of mascara, that won't stand up, take too much room to store, and are not easy to hold...rant over.

I love the way my lashes look but I did notice a tad bit of flaking but that was after a long day at work. I still use. I layer it with other mascaras and it doesn't flake then.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Good for separating the lashes, and yes, no clumps. But it's not the best at volumising or lengthening. I won't repurchase, life's too short for average mascaras!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I actually used this for *exactly* 6 months (dated on my calendar and everything haha) so one tube will last quite a while and not dry out :) As for the mascara itself, it definitely lives up to its name - no clumps at all! Zero issues with flaking. Does an all right job with lengthening and darkening. This would be a fantastic mascara if you're looking for "everyday" natural kind of makeup and lashes. If, however, what you're looking for is Va Va Boom dramatic eyelashes, then pass on this one and try out Covergirl's "Last Blast" instead.

As somebody who doesn't like to have dramatic lashes, this is perfect. It makes my lashed look full without looking like I'm wearing too much product. I never have any clumps when I'm wearing this mascara. The brown colour is amazing for when you want a more natural look. I wouldn't wear this for a fancy event or anything. Very water resistant, I can go swimming with it on and it will hardly come off. I would strongly recommend buying this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have to say, this mascara was a pleasant surprise. I impulse bought it after reading good reviews on here, but I fully expected to be disappointed, as I am with most mascaras. For reference, my lashes are naturally quite dark, annoyingly straight, and I'm using Latisse, so I've been looking for something for every day that would enhance what I have, hold a curl, last reasonably well, and not clump. To my delight, this steal does all of those things! I wouldn't use this if I was going for a very dramatic look, but for every day, this is a pretty great option. The brush design is excellent. On first try, I didn't use a curler just to see how it would do on its own, and I got a surprising amount of curl from the brush alone. As far as clump crushing, it was imperfect, but it did fare better than most of the other mascaras I've tried lately, which are generally high end (Lancome, MUFE, UD). Once applied, I was able to separate lashes using a pin (I know, dangerous, but Audrey Hepburn used to do it and she never went blind) without having them stick back together -- a common problem with other mascaras. The finish was rather natural, between matte and shiny, without that horribly obvious ball at the end of each lash, and ultimately I was very happy with the lightweight, fluttery look that was the end result.
I would absolutely repurchase this. I'd say if you're looking for a comparable effect to Benefit's Roller Lash (which I love), this is a great budget option, but I would not rely on it if you're after serious drama.

I bought this mascara on a whim. I'm a huge fan of Bare Minerals and Benefit's They're Real. Those are my go to mascaras. But this stuff is just as great. I bought it in black-brown. My lashes look fairly natural, only long and voluminous. It holds a curl very well. And you can't beat the price either. I think I found my new favorite mascara.

At first, I did like this mascara. I am not crazy about these new brushes because it is a bit scratchy on my eye lid but I gave it a go. This did leave flakes under my eye as well as smudge. By the afternoon, I had black mascara residue under my eyes. I also had a tough time getting this completely off at night under the eye. It was almost like it stained my skin. I would not give this a second try!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

oh my gosh you guys. YOU GUYS. I am a true convert from the They're Real Camp. I decided to explore the world of drugstore mascaras because I ran out of my They're Real and didn't want to repurchase. I turned to Makeup Alley for advice and found positive reviews for this mascara. I gotta say... I agree!!! I have been able to achieve the same, if not a better effect with the Clump Crusher than They're Real. This mascara has grown on me so much that I don't think I'll go back to using high end mascaras.

Reasons I love it:
1. This mascara WILL NOT CLUMP. Like, even if you try. It just won't. It's a miracle.
2. Buildable length and volume. Like, eyelashes to my eyebrows kinda volume. Yeeeah buddy.
3. Affordable price, especially if you get it with a coupon.
4. This mascara holds a curl - even when I just lightly curl my lashes using my fingers. Using the concave side of the brush emphasizes the curl and builds length for coat # 1, and then I use the convex side of the brush for coat #2 to build volume.

Room for improvement:
1. non-trendy green packaging and name. Lol
2. slight flaking throughout the day - not a big deal, I just remember not to rub my eyes and if there is flaking, I can easily wipe it away with my finger or a tissue.
3. takes a little more work to get the volume and length I've become accustomed to with the They're Real lashes. I love really emphasizing my outer lashes, so it takes a little more work to do that with this brush.