Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron OxidesMay Contain:Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

This mascara divides your lashes with the curved bristol brush, has a nice dark color, gives them a nice swing and makes them appear longer without any clumps.
BUT it says “water resistant” on the tube, which is definitely untrue. I tend to water up a bit and then it just floats off, black smears, and it also irritates my eyes badly so that there’s more tearing, more smearing - a total mess.
I used it all up because I liked the brush so much, but will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This was a disappointment all around for me. It didn't build volume, length or definition. I was expecting a good definition mascara at least. This was a nothing mascara. And it smudges and flakes. Hated the packaging. So big for nothing.

This product offers exactly what I look for in a mascara — modest length and volume, but primarily definition. It’s not perfect, but you do get pretty full coverage after only a few swipes. Definitely not as clumpy as other brands I’ve tried (and I’ve tried several). This is a great mascara for people who don’t like to spend *too* much time on makeup and opt for a natural look.

Although it doesn't make my lashes clump, I am still not in love with this mascara. If you are very into more natural looking lashes with a small bit of something than I would recommend. I like my lashes looking fluttery with a bit of clumpiness but this mascara does not give me enough volume that I like. I find myself going it over multiple times because I am unsatisfied with the look.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I bought this on sale in Brown and it is indeed a dark brown for anyone who is looking for that hue.
The plastic comb bristles are very easy to work with, and went through my lashes nicely. With one coat this did very little to my lashes, on the second coat I did get a bit more length and volume, but not enough for me. This didn't flake or smudge and removed easily.
What I think this mascara excels at is combing through other mascaras that have clumped. CC will go through even dry lashes and not remove most of the product unlike a lash comb.

On a side note I wish companies would stop making these fat, pointed tubes of mascara, that won't stand up, take too much room to store, and are not easy to hold...rant over.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I actually used this for *exactly* 6 months (dated on my calendar and everything haha) so one tube will last quite a while and not dry out :) As for the mascara itself, it definitely lives up to its name - no clumps at all! Zero issues with flaking. Does an all right job with lengthening and darkening. This would be a fantastic mascara if you're looking for "everyday" natural kind of makeup and lashes. If, however, what you're looking for is Va Va Boom dramatic eyelashes, then pass on this one and try out Covergirl's "Last Blast" instead.

As somebody who doesn't like to have dramatic lashes, this is perfect. It makes my lashed look full without looking like I'm wearing too much product. I never have any clumps when I'm wearing this mascara. The brown colour is amazing for when you want a more natural look. I wouldn't wear this for a fancy event or anything. Very water resistant, I can go swimming with it on and it will hardly come off. I would strongly recommend buying this.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Good for separating the lashes, and yes, no clumps. But it's not the best at volumising or lengthening. I won't repurchase, life's too short for average mascaras!

I love the way my lashes look but I did notice a tad bit of flaking but that was after a long day at work. I still use. I layer it with other mascaras and it doesn't flake then.

I bought this mascara on a whim. I'm a huge fan of Bare Minerals and Benefit's They're Real. Those are my go to mascaras. But this stuff is just as great. I bought it in black-brown. My lashes look fairly natural, only long and voluminous. It holds a curl very well. And you can't beat the price either. I think I found my new favorite mascara.