COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron OxidesMay Contain:Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

This mascara has replaced high ends for me. I love the brush and I can coat it no problem with zero clumps. Love it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Looks like absolutely nothing. Coat after coat... nada. If that's what you're going for, then sure.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I swear Covergirl uses the same formula for every single one of their mascaras. Only the color and shape of the tube is different. In this case, the tube is green and has a very narrow lumen that keeps existing clumps from making it through when you pull out the wand. In that sense, sure, I guess this is a "clump crushing" mascara. But of course you could take any other mascara and take ten seconds to wipe off the clumps, and you'd get the same effect. The formula takes forever to dry and almost always transfers onto my lid while it's drying, which is annoying, and I don't find that it's particularly good for separating lashes. On the other hand, it is good at being cheap, having a decent wand, and not melting down my face in the summer heat. Ultimately, I won't be repurchasing because of the packaging. Apart from being ugly, it's also so bulky that it's un-ergonomic and it doesn't fit right in my makeup organizer.

This mascara does a fantastic job on the lower lashes. This mascara has a very special place in my heart. My son, who is serving in the military, was deployed to Afghanistan. On Mother's Day, all the marines sent their moms nice packages, and in mine were a lot of wonderful items, and this mascara was one of them. So, even if this wasn't a good mascara, I would still love it for that reason. But, it is a great mascara! It's the only one I use on my bottom lashes, nothing else works as well for me.

Expected more This is just a normal mascara

CoverGirl mascaras are my go-to mascaras - regardless of boutique/luxury brand reviews or trendy mascara hypes. I've tried a few different CoverGirl mascaras so far such as Lash Blast & Full Lash Bloom, but I keep going back to CoverGirl Clump Crusher.

This stuff was so hyped but so disappointing. Everyone who claims to like it say they also need another mascara to lengthen and another to add volume. Whaaaat? Then whats the point? I guess its brush , yep thats it ... its an overpriced mascara brush. Dont waste time or $$ on this. Does nothing

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hands down my favorite mascara! I just recently picked it up and I couldn’t stop using it. I love, love this mascara! This has replaced all of my drugstore & high-end mascaras. I’d say this is not for those who love dramatic lashes. This makes my lashes look naturally beautiful and perfect for “no makeup” makeup day.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I love this mascara, especially the brush. I use it in combination with a thickening mascara and Telescopic mascara for length. Clump crusher is a very good base mascara as well as removing clumps after you’ve applied your other mascara. I love this mascara, but it is not enough on it’s own. It gives a nice curl, also. I will never be without it.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

love this mascara,its definately a clump crusher i use this mascara for my bottom lashes it does not smug or flake the wand is moderately curved and coat my lower lashes well ..my tiny lower lashes are lengthened and look like lashes definately a clump crusher