COVERGIRL Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron OxidesMay Contain:Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

CoverGirl mascaras are my go-to mascaras - regardless of boutique/luxury brand reviews or trendy mascara hypes. I've tried a few different CoverGirl mascaras so far such as Lash Blast & Full Lash Bloom, but I keep going back to CoverGirl Clump Crusher.

This stuff was so hyped but so disappointing. Everyone who claims to like it say they also need another mascara to lengthen and another to add volume. Whaaaat? Then whats the point? I guess its brush , yep thats it ... its an overpriced mascara brush. Dont waste time or $$ on this. Does nothing

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hands down my favorite mascara! I just recently picked it up and I couldn’t stop using it. I love, love this mascara! This has replaced all of my drugstore & high-end mascaras. I’d say this is not for those who love dramatic lashes. This makes my lashes look naturally beautiful and perfect for “no makeup” makeup day.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I love this mascara, especially the brush. I use it in combination with a thickening mascara and Telescopic mascara for length. Clump crusher is a very good base mascara as well as removing clumps after you’ve applied your other mascara. I love this mascara, but it is not enough on it’s own. It gives a nice curl, also. I will never be without it.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

love this mascara,its definately a clump crusher i use this mascara for my bottom lashes it does not smug or flake the wand is moderately curved and coat my lower lashes well ..my tiny lower lashes are lengthened and look like lashes definately a clump crusher

I don't know if my tube has expired or what, but this mascara has made my lashes SO CLUMPY. I have horrible spider lashes whenever I wear this and I'm thinking about tossing it. I'm glad other people has had a better experience with it than I did, but it's a dud for me.

This mascara divides your lashes with the curved bristol brush, has a nice dark color, gives them a nice swing and makes them appear longer without any clumps.
BUT it says “water resistant” on the tube, which is definitely untrue. I tend to water up a bit and then it just floats off, black smears, and it also irritates my eyes badly so that there’s more tearing, more smearing - a total mess.
I used it all up because I liked the brush so much, but will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This was a disappointment all around for me. It didn't build volume, length or definition. I was expecting a good definition mascara at least. This was a nothing mascara. And it smudges and flakes. Hated the packaging. So big for nothing.

This product offers exactly what I look for in a mascara — modest length and volume, but primarily definition. It’s not perfect, but you do get pretty full coverage after only a few swipes. Definitely not as clumpy as other brands I’ve tried (and I’ve tried several). This is a great mascara for people who don’t like to spend *too* much time on makeup and opt for a natural look.

Although it doesn't make my lashes clump, I am still not in love with this mascara. If you are very into more natural looking lashes with a small bit of something than I would recommend. I like my lashes looking fluttery with a bit of clumpiness but this mascara does not give me enough volume that I like. I find myself going it over multiple times because I am unsatisfied with the look.