Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr - 65 Pink Gold

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr - 65 Pink Gold

4.5

on 2/1/2017 3:00:00 PM

this is amazing for light skin girl more darker skin tones i would recommend the on and on bronze one. If you love natural ,pinky eye makeup this is for you go buy . sometimes i think its looking little bit patchy and i use a light pink eyeshadow over it and it lasts all day long.

on 10/8/2016 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best eyeshadow I've ever had! - lasts whole day - pigmented and beautiful colour - easy to use I use it as a liner too, using a tiny brush, it's great :)

on 9/1/2016 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This works as a lovely quick-and-easy look on its own, or a great base for getting a little more oomph out of other shadows. It's a soft pink (not as hot pink at the pictures makes it out to be) with gold toned shimmer that I feel would look good on practically every skin tone. I've only used this with a primer (either Too Faced Shadow Insurance or Lumene Beauty Base primer) as I have very oily eyelids, but I think this one might even work on its own for me, which is saying something. In other words, the staying power is bomb. I disagree about it being hard to remove though - I've removed every trace of this using makeup wipes a bunch of times, and not even very good ones at that. My regular foaming cleansers removes it with no problem whatsoever, as well.

Using this as a base, I've managed to amp up some shadows that I've previously been quite unimpressed with, which makes this product even more useful. The packaging is another thing I appreciate. I don't own many cream shadows, but my problem with them is often that the packaging is too small (in diameter). I like to dab on cream shadows with my fingers, and a small pot makes it really hard to pick up product like that - it often ends up under my long nails rather than on my finger. This packaging is wide enough to ensure that doesn't happen.

The texture is smooth, light and creamy, a lot creamier than for example E.l.f.'s Smudge pots (lovely product, but too small of a pot, by the way) that you kind of need to warm up a little bit.

I'm genuinely sad that this isn't a cruelty free product - if it was I'd buy several more shades in a heartbeat. It's the last Maybelline product I have left in my collection since before I went cruelty free, and probably the only one that I'll really be missing when I've used it up.

on 5/18/2015 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This eyeshadow is the most long lasting product ever, so long lasting that it becomes a bad thing. It is really annoying to remove because you need an oil or oil-based makeup remover. But the color payoff is amazing and I love the packaging, most drugstore eyeshadows come in cheap plastic containers but this is feels realyl sturdy.

on 12/13/2014 1:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This eyeshadow is great for everyday eyeshadow, it is a reasonable price as you get a large amount of product in the packaging, it is a creamy gel formula which is easy to apply and if you make a mistake you can easily wipe it off with your finger, although the only problem I have with this product is the packaging due to it being in a pot as time goes by it will get extremely difficult to get the product out with your finger and a lot of wastage will most probably happen, I've therefore had to purchase a new eyeshadow brush for when the time comes that i won't be able to get a lot of the product out.

on 12/2/2014 3:56:00 PM

Long lasting - mine lasted two hours and I do not have oily eyelids at all, I would say I have dehydrated ones. People say use a powder to stay on the top. Why should I?, I might as well use matt eye-shadow instead.

Glides on smoothly, no creasing. The colour is vibrant at first, lovely pink and in certain lights it has gold flecks. Can apply with finger or brush. Either doesn't affect. More layers, the more vibrant it is. I have sensitive eyes and this didn't react to them which is a positive.

I shall continue to use in-case my eyelids absorb what ever from this and see how it goes. I shall update my review if there is any change.

26/12/2014
No doesn't last for more than 2 hours, such a lovely colour at first but then slowing disappears. Only positive thing it doesn't irritate my super sonic sensitive eyes.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I think I might have an addiction to Colour Tattoos, I seem to keep finding new ones to love and to buy and take home to be mine! I came across Pink Gold a couple of months ago and was not disappointed with my purchase, as per usual.
The shade itself is a metallic rosy pink with a duochrome flash of pale gold. It is the perfect eyeshadow base for working with Rose Gold shadows like the legendary Naked 3 palette, its all very on trend for the moment.
As with all the colour tattoos, I very rarely wear mine alone, I think without a shadow to complement over top they look a little too sheer, as well as being easier to crease. However with shadow over top it makes it more pigmented, last longer and has no creasing.
Overall, I would recommend and repurchase!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is such a gorgeous colour - probably my favourite out of all the Color Tattoos.

The pink is a beautiful shimmery shade and I love that the glitter isn't taking over. The texture is lovely - not patchy at all and goes on smoothly. The staying power is excellent, just as with all the Color Tattoos, and I get no creasing.

on 11/1/2012 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Lovely shimmer cream shadow, lovely pink, good staying power , I will be using this a lot.

I believe that this is the best colour that has come from the range... it's so beautiful... the pink actually shows more than the shimmer and that's what i love about it.. it does stay on my eyes and does not crease.. finally a pink cream shadow that actually shows pink... as far as the gold I cannot see it on my eyes.. it isn't a nars orgasm colour thats for sure... nevertheless I love it and finally found the last one in my local superdrugs.. swiped!!!