RIMMEL Wake Me Up Concealer

RIMMEL Wake Me Up Concealer
Wake Me Up Concealer

3.6

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TALC, CETYL PEG/ PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TRIBEHENIN, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BISPEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, LECITHIN, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, LAURETH-7, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-8, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BHT, SODIUM PCA, UREA, SODIUM LACTATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TREHALOSE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TRIACETIN, BENZOIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

on 10/12/2018 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

wasn't my favourite. the coverage was more light to medium, and creased after a while. i finished it up to get my money's worth, but it's not really something i'd repurchase. the brightening effect was minimal, too. :(

oh! and i got shade 030 - Classic Beige.

on 8/14/2018 8:05:00 AM

Because of the price, I can't really complain - but you get what you pay for here. The lightest shade is far too orange and dark for anyone with remotely light skin. The texture of the product is oily and slips around - it is absolutely hopeless to blend and when I wear it under foundation, he foundation slides over the top. When I wear it over foundation, it almost removes the foundation underneath when it slides around. Additionally, it lasts less than five hours even with fixing spray and powder. I wouldn't buy this product, especially if you have paler skin.

on 8/13/2018 7:57:00 PM

Got this in the lightest shade after all the good reviews it collected... sadly, too sheer to use as a colour corrector on my undereyes and too orange to use as a concealer elsewhere. Love how it's so creamy, reminds me a bit of the NARS one in terms of consistency, and it has decent staying power without collecting into expression lines too much. But on me, this just fails to correct my dark circles while looking like an ill-advised incident with self tanner elsewhere. A real shame as it's so cheap, would have loved if this worked for me. Fellow pale skin owners, I'd recommend giving this one a miss.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This gives a decent coverage but creates creases and looks slightly cakey. It's got a creamy formula that's quite heavy. I prefer a more liquid formula. took so long to finish it, one small bottle lasts. But wouldnt repurchase it.

on 4/11/2018 2:22:00 PM

Kind of the best i have ever tried highend or not this beats it! Not super full coverage but covers enough for me. creamy, stays on until i take it off in the evening and it is CHEAP!! Just a little hard do get if you live in sweden but easy to order online.

I really like this concealor but only for under the eyes for its brightening affect, I love how it's not extremely thick and it's almost glowy and light which I much prefer. It costs more than the maybelline fit me which I also love so the price puts me off a lot. I do not find it covers any spots on the face.

on 11/15/2017 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Easy to use, light-to-moderate coverage, definitely has the brightening effect as advertised. I have the lightest colour (I think?) and it's a good match for me; doesn't oxidise or change its colour. I often wear this without any foundation. My dark circles are moderately dark and some days I have puffiness. In some ways this concealer emphasises my puffiness, but since it covers the dark circles, they're not noticeable. Oddly enough, this concealer works better on blemishes than it does on undereyes.

The downsides are that, after a long day, it can settle into the creases under my eyes and get a little...shiny? It's not all that noticeable from a distance. However I don't use primer or anything on my skin beforehand. This is a pretty minor downside for me.

Overall, quite happy with this concealer - clear, clean, doesn't get cakey, has enough coverage for me, is wearable on its own without any other makeup.

on 10/13/2017 5:23:00 AM

This product works really well, i used the shade 030 Classic Beige, which was very close to my skin tone. very good at covering spots or acne scars. personally, my under eyes are very dark, making it extremely hard to cover them. this didn't work for under eyes but is perfect for spots. the consistency is very smooth, blends really well and lasts a long time

on 10/6/2017 7:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I gave this concealer a really good chance after reading so many good reviews, and watching so many on YouTube! I even used 2/3 of the tube.
I have quite a yellow skin tone, with green undertones. My dark circles stand out very prominently, regardless of hours of sleep. I bought this product in an attempt to cover my deep, dark green under eye circles (minimal / no puffiness). I honestly found this product had zero coverage for me. It was quite strange! I tried it with multiple foundations, and on top or under my foundation, and still -- zero coverage? I found my foundation covered the circles better. (I like to wear eye concealer on its own on most days).
So maybe if you have my kind of skin tones, this may not work for you. I prefer Nars - Radiant Creamy Concealer, or Mac - Studio Finish Concealer Duo (pink shade only).

This concealer really didn't work for me, I have dry skin and saw that it said Hydrating and covers up under eyes which were exactly what I needed. Sadly this was not the case, I have wrinkles under my eyes and it extenuated my wrinkles, it covered my under eyes up by 50% but my under eyes were still showing through the concealer. it looked oily in my under eye wrinkles and was a hot slippery mess. While I put it on my redness and pimples it did not look too bad but it was a little bit cakey on any pimples. This concealer would not last me any more than 3-4 hours under my eyes. While it wasn't a too bad of a colour it has little bits of SPARKLES in it which it did not help in covering up my under eyes as I like a matte finish to make it look as natural and seem less as possible. Personally, I regret buying this as it was $18 NZ dollars? I am only going to continue to use it because it's the only colour I have for my pastiness in the winter and don't want to buy a different concealer. Hope this helps:)