Boscia Bright White Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.0

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I did not find much benefit to this mask. As the directions say, I applied a thin layer - this was a mistake, as it was very difficult to peel. I ended up hopping in shower to get the rest off. I see that other reviews mention the need for a thick layer; wish I had read those first. However, if the directions on the package are wrong, that is a big problem for me.

I didn't like the smell, as it reminded me of cheap sunscreen. However, I did like the tube, as I always feel that is a more sanitary way to deliver the product than a tub or jar.

I didn't see much of a difference in the appearance of my skin, maybe a bit refreshed looking, but nothing amazing. My skin did feel tight, and I actually applied my lotion two times, as my skin just sucked it up.

This is a very good mask. It is meant to be peeled off, not washed off. It is for normal to dry skin. I bought this specifically for my cheeks, which are dry and dehydrated but also very prone to redness. The directions should say to put on a thick layer (which was why I subtracted a star) and peel off when dry. I find that my skin is soft and luminous after using this. For those who have difficulty peeling it, I recommend putting it on in sections with a small gap in between so that you have an edge to pull in each section.