Boscia Bright White Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.4

Boscia claims that this mask is a "brightening, peel-off mask that helps to visibly even skintone and diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation." Here we go: does not brighten. Does NOT peel off (and I was so excited for this, too!). Does not even my skintone, and does not diminish any redness in my cheeks.

To be fair, I haven't used a full size of this; rather, I redeemed my Sephora points for a Boscia set that included a 0.7 oz size (instead of the 2.8 oz size). So maybe if you use the full size tube diligently, you'll have more luck? Personally, the smaller size was good enough for multiple uses and I've seen zero benefits to my skin after finishing the entire tube. It didn't do anything to aggravate it, but if that's the only nice thing I can say about it...

I do appreciate the squeeze tube packaging, and usually like Boscia products. At $38 USD for a product that does nothing, however, I'm disappointed and won't purchase.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this mask. I use is rarely because it's not cheap but every time I peel it off my skin looks so perfect an even. It's crazy!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't believe the low rating for this product because it's amazing!
I got this when I got my Clarisonic a few months ago. I threw it the bathroom cabinet and forgot about it until now. And boy, was I missing out!
Application: This mask is thick and hard to spread, but make SURE you put a thick layer onto your face and that your face is opaque white. If it isn't, it will be very difficult to peel once it's dry. Also, make sure you don't apply this is a hot/humid room (ex. bathroom after shower) because you will sweat and there will be holes in the mask where your pores are. Allow it to dry completely and then start peeling. The peeling part was actually fun for me and felt nice! (Is that weird?)
Results: After peeling as much as I could off my face, I rinsed away the rest with some cool water. My skin feels SO smooth and soft!!! So much that I actually have to resist the urge to touch my face! I really do think that this mask removed a lot of dead skin and cleared my pores.

P.S. You will look SCARY with this mask on, so try to stay in your house. ;)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So I was fortunate enough to receive this full size tube free with my very recent Clarisonic Mia 2 purchase. Its cool. The whole idea of a peel mask is intriguing to me and that's exactly what this does. When it comes out of the tube its already thick and filmy. When applying it your going to have to think 'generous' amount. Let it dry longer than 20 minutes because it will be easier to peel. Since my first time using this product was last night I have yet to reap the benefits of this product. I did notice an instant smoother surface, but I was hoping it would brighten and tighten my pores. I can't complain though, I'm going to incorporate this mask into my regime, I think once a week. I'll up date you on results. BUT SO FAR SO GOOD! :)

So I'm almost done with my first tube. I use it once a week. Whenever I'm using this mask I also use a pore peeling mask on my nose and forhead. So the rest of my face is this brightening mask. Not really sure if it really brightens since I do use other brightening skin care also. What I do like about this product is that it acts as an exfoliator. I feel it lifts and peels away my dead skin because after I peel the mask off, my face is so smooth, and my lotions and creams go on OH SO smooth. Not even a physical or chemical exfoliator does that to me. I've tried the black mask before, but that one was too strong. This one is much gentler. I read the other reviews mentioning how it is hard to peel, but it wasn't for me at all. The trick is to put on good layer that is not too thin nor thick. You wantto make sure you put more on the edges so that you can easily lift it when it dries. Also, avoid the hair line! If you do have some residue left after peeling, just use a wet wash cloth and wipe it away.

Utterly useless. I'm a big fan of facial masks, especially the peel-off kind. And anything that claims to brighten or add glow, I'm all over it. But this mask did absolutely nothing for my skin, I feel like it just wasted my time. And it was so difficult to peel off! Ridiculously difficult. No fun to use and no benefits whatsoever. Terrible product, will never use again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Ok, so this product is full of hype that it does not really live up to. However, the one thing this does do, for me at least, is temporarily brighten my complexion. This has become my go-to when I need to look fresh and awake in a pinch before going out. I have also discovered through trial and error that I don't really need to spread this on thick, let it dry or peel it off to get this benefit. I apply a thin layer to a slightly dampened face, leave it on for 5 minutes, then remove with a warm cloth. Works like a charm, every time. I will most likely keep this in the arsenal.