Boscia Bright White Mask

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

2.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

There is something really satisfying to being able to peel stuff off your face and see how your skin looks.

(Unless it's mine, which is likely to be red because why ever would it be its "normal" color, even after a mask?)

I used this for several months. Each time I used it, I would put on a very thick coating of it, thinking it would come off easier. It goes on all right, spreads a little thin, so you do use a decent amount of product by using such thick coats.

But if you expected it'd peel off nice and neat, lol, you must be trippin'.

It came off in small flakes. I'd try and go slowly, trying to accumulate it in larger chunks, but it always came off in small bits and pieces. Even scrubbing it off my face took forever. As other reviewers mention, it was worse when there was a thin coat applied.

I didn't notice that big of a difference from using this product, so I doubt I will repurchase. I just wish I could get that satisfaction and some benefit too.

Pros:

- None? I tried to think about this because I liked the idea of it, but the product itself doesn't really lend itself to any compliments.

Cons:

- Does not spread easily
- Thicker coats (more product used) required to get off easier
- No clear benefit to skin (so, a waste of $38)
- Does not come off easily, even when scrubbed

This is a very good mask. It is meant to be peeled off, not washed off. It is for normal to dry skin. I bought this specifically for my cheeks, which are dry and dehydrated but also very prone to redness. The directions should say to put on a thick layer (which was why I subtracted a star) and peel off when dry. I find that my skin is soft and luminous after using this. For those who have difficulty peeling it, I recommend putting it on in sections with a small gap in between so that you have an edge to pull in each section.