Boscia Bright White Mask

Filtered by hair type : Other

3.3

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this mask. I use is rarely because it's not cheap but every time I peel it off my skin looks so perfect an even. It's crazy!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Ok, so this product is full of hype that it does not really live up to. However, the one thing this does do, for me at least, is temporarily brighten my complexion. This has become my go-to when I need to look fresh and awake in a pinch before going out. I have also discovered through trial and error that I don't really need to spread this on thick, let it dry or peel it off to get this benefit. I apply a thin layer to a slightly dampened face, leave it on for 5 minutes, then remove with a warm cloth. Works like a charm, every time. I will most likely keep this in the arsenal.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

While Boscia's black mask was pretty popular a few years ago, I hadn't heard much about the Bright White Mask. To me, the two masks are the same - takes a while to dry, difficult to peel off, and other than lifting gunk out of your pores, not much benefit to my skin. Obviously they're different colors - this one looks like you've slathered white out all over your face. This mask is supposed to even skin tone, reduce hyperpigmentation, brighten skin, moisturizer and plump skin, and reduce fine lines/wrinkles. I'm a little skeptical about its ability to do any of these things.