Boscia Bright White Mask

Filtered by age: 44-55

3.5

This is a very good mask. It is meant to be peeled off, not washed off. It is for normal to dry skin. I bought this specifically for my cheeks, which are dry and dehydrated but also very prone to redness. The directions should say to put on a thick layer (which was why I subtracted a star) and peel off when dry. I find that my skin is soft and luminous after using this. For those who have difficulty peeling it, I recommend putting it on in sections with a small gap in between so that you have an edge to pull in each section.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I got a sample packet in a Sephora order and read the reviews here before trying it, so I knew to spread a thick layer. After 20-25 minutes, I started to peel. And kept peeling. And peeling. And more peeling. It took me -- no joke -- 30 minutes to peel this mask of my face. I hope I didn't damage my skin picking at it so much! But I must say my face is uber smooth. And I was able to rinse off the areas of the mask that I couldn't peel, so since I still have half the sample packet left, I think next time I'll forgo peeling altogether and just rinse. I'll never get that 30 minutes back!