Boscia Bright White Mask

Filtered by age: 36-43

2.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I did not find much benefit to this mask. As the directions say, I applied a thin layer - this was a mistake, as it was very difficult to peel. I ended up hopping in shower to get the rest off. I see that other reviews mention the need for a thick layer; wish I had read those first. However, if the directions on the package are wrong, that is a big problem for me.

I didn't like the smell, as it reminded me of cheap sunscreen. However, I did like the tube, as I always feel that is a more sanitary way to deliver the product than a tub or jar.

I didn't see much of a difference in the appearance of my skin, maybe a bit refreshed looking, but nothing amazing. My skin did feel tight, and I actually applied my lotion two times, as my skin just sucked it up.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like this hydrating, illuminating mask. It is important to spread an. Even and thick layer in order to be able to peel it off. Peeling it off is kind of fun, to be honest. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It does hydrate my winter skin and leave it with a (temporary... Superficial...?) luminosity.

Utterly useless. I'm a big fan of facial masks, especially the peel-off kind. And anything that claims to brighten or add glow, I'm all over it. But this mask did absolutely nothing for my skin, I feel like it just wasted my time. And it was so difficult to peel off! Ridiculously difficult. No fun to use and no benefits whatsoever. Terrible product, will never use again.