Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto

Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto

3.0

on 7/5/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm compelled to write this review solely based on the audacity of the YSL brand to put out something like this. Manifesto is such a mediocre offering not reflecting the YSL brand as a perfume power house; this smells like something Coty would put out as a flanker to luxury lines. I agree with the review below that it is very similar to Armani Code, especially in the middle notes and dry down. Code is actually a bit more interesting since I can actually detect berries and acidic qualities. Manifesto is all tonka beans and vanilla. Offensively inoffensive, if there is such a thing.

on 5/7/2013 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I normally wear Narsico Rodriguez Her. I now am in love with this perfume. I fist smelled it on my friend and then tested it out at a local mall. I could not stop sniffing my wrist. I think it smells sexy and sensual. The longevity is also pretty good. However, some people may find itthe perfume a bit strong or unappealing. My co-worker saw the bottle on my desk and she loved the bottle but when she sniffed it, she kind of just walked away. Haha. I don't care though.

Popular Fragrances