Renpure Ren Rosemary Mint Cleansing Conditioner

Renpure Ren Rosemary Mint Cleansing Conditioner

3.8

Ingredients: Purified Water, Sorbitol (Sugar*), Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut*) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower*) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary*) Leaf Extract, Amodimethicone, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Psidium Guajava (Guava*) Fruit Extract, Hypnea Musciformis (Red Seaweed*) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Red Alga*) Extract, Sargassum Filipendula (Brown Seaweed*) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter*) Oil, Hydroxypropyl Guar, PEG-5M, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride (Palm Oil*), C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance. (* Derived Source)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this it makes my hair really soft and there's hardly any tangles. It does make my hair kind of oily though. My hair does not retain as much volume after I use this. If my hair was dryer or a bit damaged I might use it. It's very moisturizing and is improving the condition of my hair. I'm going to only use it when my hair is feeling dry though after shampooing.

Excellent product! Better than Wen, in my opinion! The price, can't beat! Leaves my curls soooo soft and shiny...I do use the Renpure Shampoos, because they have no sulfates in them and they are very gentle. I use this Cleansing conditioner in between days I don't shampoo, probly once or twice a week...Overall, amazing stuff!!!

on 8/13/2016 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on my second or third bottle of this. I don't use it every time I wash my hair, but I rotate it in between typical shampoos. I use this on days I want a very light cleanse and some nice conditioning. My hair is below my shoulders, fine and highlighted. It's not immensely conditioning but it does soften and detangle well. Smells nice. Not for daily use, in my book, but nice to rotate in.

on 8/13/2016 11:59:00 AM

I like this product, it's not my first or only cleansing conditioner, but I like that I could try two types on a BOGO special, plus the pump bottle makes it easy to use. I tried the rosemary mint and also the original product. I have thin fine hair and like that this does not strip moisture from it, yet it doesn't leave it flat. I don't blow dry but I do sometimes use a volumizer or texturizing spray while my hair is still damp, which gives me extra volume. I agree with reviews that note you may still need extra leave in conditioner, maybe just on the ends.
With a cleansing conditioner, I find that I get good results using a more traditional shampoo, once in a while, just to remove any buildup of product and for a deeper cleanse. Maybe every 5th shampoo or every couple of weeks, depending on how often you shampoo and how many grooming products you use.

on 5/21/2016 5:02:00 AM

I haven't had this product very long but so far I'm really enjoying it. I was looking for a product that wouldn't over dry my hair but would also take care of the oil. I have long, fine hair and so far I've been using a third the number of pumps recommended in the directions and its done just what I wanted it to do. it left my hair clean, soft, easy to brush through, and still shiny without looking oily or dirty. I am in love with the smell of mint and you can defiantly smell it in this product as you are applying it. the rosemary adds a nice earthy sent to compliment the fresh and clean sent of the mint. unfortunately the sent that has stayed with my hair after it dried is more of rosemary than mint. as for the packaging, it defiantly caught my eye and I love having a pump to dispense the conditioner. so far this product has lived up to its promise of leaving my hair conditioned and cleaned while being shiny and frizz free.

I've been hesitant to try a cleansing conditioner because of the horror stories that have been coming out about certain brands. I've always wanted to try Wen, but I haven't been able to build up the courage to spend that much when reviews talk about the huge amount you have to use each time. That's why this product caught my eye. I picked it up at Walmart for six and change, so there wasn't too much of an investment. I've only used it once, but all I can say is that it's ok. I used the recommended amount and followed the directions, which were pretty simple. My scalp felt really clean after use, even though the product goes on thick and heavy. I think where I went wrong is thinking that the product replaces conditioner. IT DOES NOT REPLACE CONDITIONER. Although it got my hair clean, my hair was really dry and tangled. So, I will continue to use the product, and overtime, maybe my opinion will change. Til then, I'll have to live with my hair of straw.

(This review is for the Vanilla Mint Cleansing Conditioner.)

I like this product, but I'm not sure if I'd repurchase or not. I've used a full bottle of it and I have no major complaints, but I rarely repurchase a hair product unless it really impresses me.

First things first: The product itself is a medium-thick, creamy conditioner. It doesn't have a ton of slip, but it still spreads easily enough if you add some water to your hair while applying the conditioner. It smells very nice, if somewhat artificial: you can smell both the mint and the vanilla, but it doesn't have the cooling, earthy smell you might imagine. It's a relatively sweet scent.

The packaging is a bit bothersome. I don't think cleansing conditioners should be in pump bottles, personally. I find it an awkward way to dispense a shower product and not any more convenient than it being in a squeeze bottle (which would be my preference).

This does clean my hair quite well if all I'm dealing with is regular scalp oil, but it doesn't remove other hair products very well, so this is probably best for someone who doesn't use many styling products on a daily basis.

While this does make my hair feel clean, it's not a "deep clean" by any means. I still needed to keep a shampoo on hand to use after every few conditioner washes, just to really get my scalp and roots residue-free. It also didn't condition quite well enough on its own. It's not drying, but hair is naturally dry/tangle-prone, so I needed something richer and thicker to use after conditioner washing in order to get really good results on my hair.

Maybe that's why I'm on the fence with this product: it's good in and of itself, but for me, it wasn't the one-step product to replace all my other products. I still had to use regular shampoo occasionally, and regular conditioner with each wash. It cleans well, but not as well as shampoo. It conditions decently, but not as well as a regular conditioner. Given that, I'm not sure it's an improvement on the old school system of a gentle shampoo + deep conditioner. It seems to just add one more product into my rotation. It's a good one to have, but it doesn't simplify anything.

I would probably get this again if I was going on a short-term trip and I wanted to cut down on the amount of products I brought along, since I think I could get along with only this for a short period of time. But now that my bottle is used up, I think I'll explore other things before trying it again.

This cleansing conditioner is very light and smells lovely. I have fine, long hair and I need to use many pumps; I can't imagine the pumps someone with thick hair would need. It spreads easily throughout the hair, but I feel that it doesn't cleanse well enough. I use this once a week.

on 6/17/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

For the price, this is a very good cleansing conditioner for my wavy, color treated, fine, but tons of it hair.10-12 pumps are needed for my a bit longer than shoulder length hair.
My biggest disappointment is that there is actually NO mint in the ingredients so it is baffling to me how anyone could review that they get a "tingle" from this. I actually have a dry sensitive scalp so I LOVE the shampoos and conditioners that have a bit of a tingle, like ColorProof and Pureology, or some of the tea tree lines. This is only scented (perfumed) with mint, and not much of that either, so I would not use this every day because my scalp will get irritated after a while.
As far as conditioning goes, I still need a bit of spray leave-in to get through the tangles around my ears, but I need that for any shampoo and conditioner combo, so I won't hold my tangles against it.
This does not weigh my hair down, or interfere with my curl pattern, and it plays nicely with any of my styling/curling products I apply after I get out of the shower. I always air-dry my hair, and I have no problem racking my fingers through my hair after it is dry.
Overall, it is a decent cleansing conditioner for a great price, especially as Walgreen's seems to like to BOGO it a lot, but be warned if you have dry or coarse hair, you will also need to use a leave in conditioner (or use more of this as a leave in ) because this will not be moisturizing enough on its own for your type of hair.

I have been wanting to try Wen for a few years now. I hesitated to purchase it because I felt like my hair would be greasy and dirty feeling. I have very oily skin and hair and have been using a daily clarifying shampoo for years. my hair is now frizzy and damaged. We'll I ran across Ren cleansing conditioner at walgreens and decided that since it's cheaper than wen I would give it a shot. I'm so thankful I did! After the first use my hair felt fresh and healthy. It really cleans your scalp and makes it tingle. After a week I still love it. I suggest everyone give this stuff a try!