4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This is just stellar for the price. Personally most of the time I prefer balmy lipsticks over matte ones. I have this in the shade 807 which is a true juicy coral rendered much softer by the glossier/slightly translucent finish. It's truly gorgeous for the summertime and I imagine it will look even more flattering and vibrant once I have a bit of a tan. Iit smells very vanillary and despite the balm consistency, it's adequately pigmented. With one swipe you get semi-opaque color that feels like butter on the lips. It's not a lip balm, so it's not as moisturizing as a lip balm but it does feel much more comfortable to wear than most lipsticks. Unfortunately, as mentioned in other reviews, this is not the most longwearing lip product, but that is generally to be expected of these types of lipsticks. Packaging is sleek, matte and efficient. Price is ridiculously good. I will make sure to purchase more of these in the future.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

4 years ago

even though its BEAUTIFUL and really soft i wouldnt buy it again because its too glossy for me #813 great quality tho

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I was in Paris and staying near a freestanding store and bought one of these (808) on a whim. I went back the next day and bought three more since they were on sale for 2.50 euros. Super cheap and the formula is easy and fabulous. It is moisturizing but not sticky, pigmented, nicely scented and the colours are really easy to work with. I'm a fan of this brand!

About reviewer (453 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I love KIKO as a brand in general. All of the lipsticks are very pigmented and great quality. The packaging though simple on some of the lip collections looks very high end and classy. The Ultra Glossy Stylo lipsticks are such a lovely formula. They glide onto your lips so smoothly even if your lips are dry/chapped. My personal favourite shade is #802 as it is very similar to my natural lip shade and adds a nice sheen to them with a nice glossy affect. They are very good value for the quality and I highly recommend them.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

3.0

5 years ago

I got mine in the shade #807, a super sheer coraly pink. The glossy effect is on point, no lie in that name, but it lasts a ridiculously short amount of time and somehow emphasizes all the little flakes on my lips, no matter how good they look beforehand, with only a swipe of lip balm (always blotted before applying lipstick). Not really moisturizing, but it's a good everyday lipstick you can throw in your purse and use as a tinted lip balm, given the price.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

5 years ago

I have this in Raspberry # 811 very nice color mild vanilla taste goes on smooth will buy more colors. Is now 2017 and bought 2 more in the summer sale # 812 Black Cherry which is somewhat similar to the Raspberry above but lighter in color more grape hue. And # 806 Tangerine sort of orangy hue very much summer wear. Bought both at summer sale 2.40 euro each. Applies well, is soft on lips and pretty colors.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairSilver, Other, Other

6 years ago

I just bought it today on a whim, but it has already become a firm favourite. It feels like a high end lipstick, and looks slick and expensive, although it cost just under a fiver! I have number 813 which I think is great for everyday - it looks elegant on my lips, is hydrating (I hate the feeling of dry lips), and impressively long lasting. I would DEFINITELY buy again, in even more colours!

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

6 years ago

Kiko makes wonderful makeup at very affordable prices. That said, they excel - in my opionion- in lipsticks/glosses, eyeshadows, blushes, nailpolish and eyeliners (pencil and liquid). And also sunscreeens, primers and some skincare. On the other end, foundations, mascara, bronzers and some face powders need some improvement. Just my opinion and I am a huge fan of the brand (but they have improved their formulas over time... the new quick system eyeshadows - you create your own palette - have a formula to die for, way better than Mac). But to the point. This Lipstick is my latest addiction. I LOVE them. I purchased them in almost all shades they have (except the very dark ones - they don't suit me). It is pigmented as a lippie but shines like a gloss, has an awesome vanilla scent (and taste, too) and is a pleasure to wear. Super hydrating, lasts for hours. My friends also rave about it too. I am a High-end makup junkie, but I need to say I prefer The Ultra Glossy Stylo Lippie over my YSL Rouge Volupte' Shine. Enough said!

About reviewer (1019 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

These lipsticks are amazing! Great color range and feels very super smooth and moisturizing on the lips, with good pigmentation and a pretty sheen. The packaging is plastic, but looks professional and feels very sturdy. They're not very long lasting, but the smooth silky feel of them makes up for it, and the added SPF 15 and hypoallergenic formula is nice. The smell is a bit too sweet for my liking, very vanilla cupcake-y but it's not a huge deal breaker. For the price these are amazing. My favorite shades are 806 Tangerine and 807 Red Coral, gorgeous summery shades!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I really like this stuff. I got about 4 or 5 of these and they're great products: nicely pigmented, very comfortable on the lips (they glide easily). the wear time is fine and the shades selection is quite large. plus I was lucky enough to get them on sale= winner. they're similar to the lip butters from Revlon I would say

About reviewer (124 reviews)

SkinOther, Dark