TheBalm Blend a Hand Tapered Foundation Brush

4.5

on 2/21/2013 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got all of the new The Balm brushes because I was sucked in by how cute they were. I thought I'd get the double-ended brushes for travel because I didn't want to carry around so many of my Mac brushes and these would save a bit of space. I'll eventually write a review for all of them, but I'll start off by saying that I was pleasantly surprised by all of them.

The Blend-A-Hand brush is a stiff, pointed foundation brush that I use for both foundation and concealer. It's stiff enough that it applies evenly, but soft enough that they don't hurt your skin. I believe they're synthetic by the feel of the brushes. The pointed tip allows you to go around the eyes and nose easily for both foundation and concealer.

I'm glad I got these brushes. They're not cheap, but not as expensive as some others.

on 10/18/2012 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This brush is brand-spanking new, not even sure if it's on the shelves yet. I got mine from early stock that hasn't been available to the consumers yet. The packaging grabbed my attention, as with most of The Balm's packaging, it is cute and fun, brightly coloured and cartoon-like. I bought this to use with my Time balm foundation. I loooooooove this brush. It is extremely good quality, soft yet substantial (feels like my kitties little feet). It makes my foundation apply like a dream. I'm so glad I bought this, I will never go back to applying foundation with a sponge again! I'm sure most high-quality blending brushes would work just as well but the packaging for this one is just so fun.

Popular Makeup Brushes