Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Concealer

Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Concealer
Stay All Day Long Lasting Concealer

on 9/18/2017 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This seemed really nice and affordable but the color was so off. I am fair and it turned orange under my eyes. Would not recommend for undereyes. The coverage was not what i wanted either. On spots it performed better because of the color

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

During the past couple of weeks this concealer has really showed me its best sides. It doesn't really give huge amount of coverage just by itself, but I like to layer this on top of my foundation. By doing that it gives a nice brightening for my under eyes and smaller blemishes. It has a VERY natural, skin-like finish and it hardly ever looks cakey or too heavy. Also I rarely feel the need to set this with a powder, because it doesn't crease or move around, and it stays looking fresh for the longest time.
The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is the packaging. Essense really doesn't have package designs that would speak to me... it looks more like kids make up tbh. The applicator and all that is nice though, so I'm willing to look past that.

on 1/6/2017 5:55:00 AM

I wanted to really like this but it oxidises so orange on me!! I don't know if I got a bad one or not, but it just looks awful when I use it. :(

on 7/12/2016 10:20:00 AM

One of the best drugstore concealers

on 1/2/2017 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i picked up this concealer after i saw the great reviews on it but i was so surprised when i tried it out and it did nothing at all to my dark circles. i tested out the different shades and found the perfect one yet it made no difference underneath my eyes. still not too sure weather its the product or my skin but definitely will not be buying again even for the cheap price.

I LOVE Essence and have been using them for years now, but this concealer was a big let down.
I have combination skin and am very dry under the eyes. Good concealer for aging skin with a sheer coverage.
I'm usually an Ivory with cool tones but the lightest shade wasn't light enough.

PROS
Creamy, smooth texture, hydrating
Doesn't accentuate my fine lines or pores
Blends well
Could be good for covering breakouts without making the break out look flaky or covered up too much.

CONS
It doesn't last long- it seems to disappear after an hour or two
It doesn't have good coverage.
Sheer coverage (or maybe that is a good thing for some)

on 8/19/2015 9:07:00 AM

This is my HG concealer. The shade range is excellent, the formulation is creamy and easy to blend, and it's so affordable! I have found that it can crease underneath the eyes, but setting it quickly with a loose powder solves this. Overall, really great, just work with it quickly as it sets and won't budge!

on 11/28/2015 7:29:00 AM

I use this concealer almost everyday for the dark circles under my eyes. Great product, does what it says.

on 12/8/2015 6:33:00 PM

Bought this when I urgently needed concealer but was low on funds. What a pleasant surprise! Covers my dark under-eye area beautifully and blends in really well.
The only negative is that it does crease easily. But for this price I can't really complain.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is so so good. Was seriously surprised giving the price, bought it on a whim and because I was poor. I liked the consistency when I sampled it in store. Really creamy, really does stay all day. It works really good under eyes and on blemishes. Doesn't aggravate my blemishes at all and a really good colour.