Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Concealer

Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Concealer

4.1

on 7/12/2016 10:20:00 AM

One of the best drugstore concealers

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The good
-Its cheap
-It will cover blemishes
-it's very light in colour
-very pigmented

The bad:
-Really pink toned
-Creases
-it really runny if i try putting a few dots of product from the applicator on my face i may as well have put on foundation.
So i tried putting it on my hand first and then on my face that works alot better but it has to be a tiny amount.

Other
-honestly probably better products out there even for how cheap it is (try ELF,savvy
, models prefer or even wait for a drugstore sale for better brands )

To Read all 38 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is so so good. Was seriously surprised giving the price, bought it on a whim and because I was poor. I liked the consistency when I sampled it in store. Really creamy, really does stay all day. It works really good under eyes and on blemishes. Doesn't aggravate my blemishes at all and a really good colour.

on 12/8/2015 6:33:00 PM

Bought this when I urgently needed concealer but was low on funds. What a pleasant surprise! Covers my dark under-eye area beautifully and blends in really well.
The only negative is that it does crease easily. But for this price I can't really complain.

on 11/28/2015 7:29:00 AM

I use this concealer almost everyday for the dark circles under my eyes. Great product, does what it says.

on 8/19/2015 9:07:00 AM

This is my HG concealer. The shade range is excellent, the formulation is creamy and easy to blend, and it's so affordable! I have found that it can crease underneath the eyes, but setting it quickly with a loose powder solves this. Overall, really great, just work with it quickly as it sets and won't budge!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this product when I was starting out at makeup and I thought it was rubbish. Now I've realised my dear mom passed along really bad under eye circles and as I've started to learn more about makeup i think this is a really great product.
This concealer has light to medium coverage and does a great job highlithing the under eyes. It creases a little bit but with powder you'll be just fine.
The packaging is a little tricky once you start to run out but for the price of this product I don't really mind.
I would definitely buy this again although I'd have to use a salmony concealer/corrector.
Overall Essence just knows how to run their game.

on 4/3/2015 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have already repurchased this concealer, because I finally found a concealer that sets. So once I put it on and let it set, that's where it's going to stay (all day). The only problem I had was creasing under the eye, but after some tutorial watching I realized I've been using my concealer wrong. Now I absolutely love this thing. Great coverage, doesn't look cakey, sets and doesn't move. Just work quick with it.

on 4/1/2015 1:03:00 PM

great for under the eyes and highlight!

on 3/27/2015 7:49:00 PM

Great product for great price, the colour range of this product is a spot on and it is my favourite cheaper liquid concealer.