Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Concealer

Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Concealer
Stay All Day Long Lasting Concealer

I LOVE Essence and have been using them for years now, but this concealer was a big let down.
    I have combination skin and am very dry under the eyes. Good concealer for aging skin with a sheer coverage.
    I'm usually an Ivory with cool tones but the lightest shade wasn't light enough.

PROS
    Creamy, smooth texture, hydrating
    Doesn't accentuate my fine lines or pores
    Blends well
    Could be good for covering breakouts without making the break out look flaky or covered up too much.

CONS
    It doesn't last long- it seems to disappear after an hour or two
    It doesn't have good coverage.
    Sheer coverage (or maybe that is a good thing for some)

on 1/6/2017 5:55:00 AM

I wanted to really like this but it oxidises so orange on me!! I don't know if I got a bad one or not, but it just looks awful when I use it. :(

on 1/2/2017 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i picked up this concealer after i saw the great reviews on it but i was so surprised when i tried it out and it did nothing at all to my dark circles. i tested out the different shades and found the perfect one yet it made no difference underneath my eyes. still not too sure weather its the product or my skin but definitely will not be buying again even for the cheap price.

on 7/12/2016 10:20:00 AM

One of the best drugstore concealers

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is so so good. Was seriously surprised giving the price, bought it on a whim and because I was poor. I liked the consistency when I sampled it in store. Really creamy, really does stay all day. It works really good under eyes and on blemishes. Doesn't aggravate my blemishes at all and a really good colour.

on 12/8/2015 6:33:00 PM

Bought this when I urgently needed concealer but was low on funds. What a pleasant surprise! Covers my dark under-eye area beautifully and blends in really well.
    The only negative is that it does crease easily. But for this price I can't really complain.

on 11/28/2015 7:29:00 AM

I use this concealer almost everyday for the dark circles under my eyes. Great product, does what it says.

on 8/19/2015 9:07:00 AM

This is my HG concealer. The shade range is excellent, the formulation is creamy and easy to blend, and it's so affordable! I have found that it can crease underneath the eyes, but setting it quickly with a loose powder solves this. Overall, really great, just work with it quickly as it sets and won't budge!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this product when I was starting out at makeup and I thought it was rubbish. Now I've realised my dear mom passed along really bad under eye circles and as I've started to learn more about makeup i think this is a really great product.
    This concealer has light to medium coverage and does a great job highlithing the under eyes. It creases a little bit but with powder you'll be just fine.
    The packaging is a little tricky once you start to run out but for the price of this product I don't really mind.
    I would definitely buy this again although I'd have to use a salmony concealer/corrector.
    Overall Essence just knows how to run their game.

on 4/3/2015 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have already repurchased this concealer, because I finally found a concealer that sets. So once I put it on and let it set, that's where it's going to stay (all day). The only problem I had was creasing under the eye, but after some tutorial watching I realized I've been using my concealer wrong. Now I absolutely love this thing. Great coverage, doesn't look cakey, sets and doesn't move. Just work quick with it.