E.L.F. small tapered brush

E.L.F. small tapered brush

4.8

on 1/25/2018 6:39:00 PM

This brush is excellent. As stated in a different ELF brush review, ELF has thankfully improved on their brush ferrule. I haven't had any issues with the ferrule coming away from the handle like I did with their previous Studio brushes. This brush in particular is lovely for setting the undereye area, applying highlighter or whatever else you'd want it for. Since the bristles are synthetic you can use it with any type of product.

on 12/10/2017 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I use this brush for applying & blending bronzer and cream contour products and it works FANTASTIC for that. It's not scratchy and it cleans well. If I use La Girl concealer as contour for example, I put it in the back of my hand then buff this brush on top of the product and then apply it to my face. The contour comes out properly blended, not streaky at all.

I will repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite brushes that I own! I love it for setting my undereye and sweeping away bake. I got mine for $3, and I don't regret it one bit!

on 7/29/2017 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this brush for setting my undereye concealer. It's soft and I like the shape a lot, it fits very well. I think this could also work well for contour or highlight too. It's a really good buy, feels much more luxurious than its low price. Very glad I got it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this brush.
It works great with contour, giving a precise blend on/under the cheekbones.
My favorite use for this brush though is highlighter. The small tapered tip allows you to get highlighter exactly on the top of the cheekbones, but also can blend highlighter in bigger motions for that ultra-highlighter look. I like it better for this than ELF's highlighter brush, due to its precision.
Overall, this brush's quality exceeds its $3 price tag. Highly recommend.

on 12/11/2016 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

One of the best brushes ever! I originally bought this to set my undereyes, but it wasn't as tapered as I wanted nor as small. However, I've found its the most perfect brush for highlighting! I just give a couple swipes back and forth across my cheekbones and it distributes the highlight so nicely I don't have to do any further blending! Buying satisfied

on 11/12/2016 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For me, this brush sits somewhere in the middle of softness. It is not as soft as some of the other brushes, but softer than others. I've used this to apply powder under my eyes to set concealer but find it also useful to apply highlighter as it is small and not too stiff, nor is it too floppy. The tapered end definitely helps when getting under the eyes, or even around the nose. As with other e.l.f. brushes this one is inexpensive but good quality and easy to clean. I especially like that these brushes come with a protective sleeve which is ideal for carrying with you or when travelling. Highly recommend e.l.f. brushes.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great for setting under eye concealer with powder and applying powder highlight. It is a great shape with fits exactly where you want to place the product. Cheap and effective! Also, super soft even after many washes no shedding what so ever! Great brush :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my most used makeup brush! It's so versatile, I use it for baking, contouring, blush...you name it! It is a really good size and gives nice soft coverage. The tapering is nice because you can put as much or as little product as you want and you can really control where it is going on your face. For $3, I am going to buy a few more!

on 8/5/2016 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this brush you can use it for anything from highlight to setting under eye concealer. I use it to give my face a subtle contour with my bronzer and it is AMAZING. It is so soft and it blends very well and no shedding. Give this a try you will love it

Popular Makeup Brushes