Wet 'n' Wild Coloricon Shimmer Single, Stagedive 307

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

One of my favorite/most used of my e/s collection.Vibrant blue with some fine silver glitter.Great color payoff and lasts long.Love it.Def recommend and repurchase.

on 10/22/2012 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

As seen in the picture, I used this as my brow color AND as my crease color for my 28th birthday. I love this color, I would love to repurchase it but I cannot seem to find it. Its got a good payoff if you use primer but by itself, it lacks UMMppphhh...

on 10/17/2012 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

CVS is having a BOGOF sale on all Wet n Wild, and I had a lot of Extra Bucks to burn, so I picked up a few things. This came with a free mini black eyeliner, and ended up being 99 cents with the deal. Anyway, it's a deepish blue with silver glitter. Looks awesome in the pan, and after trying the 8-pan palettes, I really expected this to be as pigmented and rich, but it barely shows up at all! I dug out my Jesse's Girl primer and tried it with that, and suddenly it came to life. Not as deep as I expected, and the glitter is barely detectable, but it works with primer. ONLY with primer.

Popular Eye Shadows