Bourjois Rouge bonne mine

3.5

on 12/2/2015 5:31:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm a fan of Bourjois powder blush pots, so I thought i couldn't go wrong with the cream version - however, after several uses I'm not convinced and won't repurchase.
I bought shade Nude Velvet (online), and it looks very orange on my fair skin - a sort of bright, day-glow apricot-orange, not natural or 'nude' at all. The texture is quite nice, its feels like silicone/velvet and is easy enough to apply - although it can start to 'ball up' in the pan when picking up product with my finger. I'm used to Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge, which are stickier and require patting on the skin, so the Bourjois by comparison were a treat to apply, if you don't rub your finger round and round the pan too much... However, the BB colours are gorgeous and natural.
My favourite powder shade is Rose D'or, I may try and find a pinker shade of the cream version but the day-glow look has surprised me, and looks like cheap drugstore make up on my cheeks - Bourjois IS cheap drugstore make up, but more often than not it looks expensive!

on 10/16/2012 12:44:00 PM

Oh gosh, I'm addicted to Bourjois blushes, and I've wanted rouge bonne mine for so long! From the color of the container, it looks like a sort of raspberry red--a little more dramatic than most Bourjois blushes. So I'm wearing it for the first time today, and I like it. On my skin, it reads a little more red than rosy, but it's sheer so you can easily avoid the dreaded clown look. No shimmer. Makes a great addition to my Bourjois blush collection!

Popular Blush Products