Uploaded by erinmaui9

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/22/2016

I swapped this, so my guess is that this may not suit all skin tones. It reminds me of toasted almonds and is just a beautiful sophisticated Color on me . Love the broad brush, Super duper smooth application ( even compared to catrice nail polishes, this is smoother), opaque and just so easy and quick to apply . Cheap too!

About reviewer (520 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Oct/10/2015

I get so many compliments when I wear this nail polish. Absolutely one of my favorites! In my country, it isn't sold as an "ultimate nudes" polish, but as #57 in the regular nail polish collection.
I have one concern about this colour: it streaks. You can see any mistake you made with this polish. But when nicely applied, it is a wonderfull, timeless colour.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

Oct/19/2014

Abs my favvvvv

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Nov/18/2013

I just love this nail polish! the color is so chic! It lasts long if you wear a top coat. I keep buying this product over and over again:)

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

Sep/18/2013

it's an old (light) pink color. THe polish applies easily and evenly. you only need two coats. It's one of my favorites. The price makes it a bargain

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Dark

HairBlack

Dec/23/2012

to me its a grown up pink because its completely matte and a true warm pink. i wear this to work too. the texture is amazing, no strikes and just with two coats you build up the opaque color. i always use one layer of light pink and thin base of nailpolish under it though. the brush is not huge, its shaped in oval and applies very useful and professional. over all, these are the best quality …Read more

About reviewer (154 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

fromHoppla

Oct/16/2012

Great high quality product for every day wear. Lovely feminine colour.

Even though the line is called ultimate nude, this colour is more pink than Nude. It's a lovely dusty pink, not too bright and great for the office.

Applies extremely well, no streaks, opaque after one coat and lasted 5 days with top coat before minimal tip wear started to show.

Great …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure