Not Your Mothers Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination

I naturally have straight hair and always look for products that can put extra bounce in my hair. This is one of my favorite styling products for curling hair and creating a beach wave look. It has a subtle fruity smell (grape). I apply all throughout my hair and scrunch hair together to hold a lasting curl.

I love this so much! This product does wonders to my wavy/curly hair! I would buy this again! The skin isn't very good but I add a Garnier Fructis marvelous oil to make my hair softer and smell better. The product is amazing on its own but except the smell. Smells like grape soda.

I recently chopped my hair off to an a-line bob type of cut so I wanted to try some new products for when I wear my hair curly. I have naturally wavy, fine hair. I was an avid mousse user until I came across this product. I wash my hair, apply some argan oil or leave in conditioner, then about a nickel size of this product (my hair is slightly above shoulders). Then I blow dry a little bit with a diffuser and run my fingers through to loosen up the curls and my hair looks the best it ever has! Mousse always weighed my hair down and my curls would fall out after a few hours. But not with this. The smell is very strong at first but wears off quickly. I honestly love the smell; I've read many reviews where people are unhappy with the smell. This also does not dry out my hair like mousse does.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Not great for fine wavy hair, i tried using this product in different ways i applied it and let my hair air dry :/ it was a little less frizzy but not great so the next time i tried it with a blow dryer it turned out frizzy and undefined. This product is very heavy and sticky i tried using small amounts i still got the same results it just weighed down my hair the only thing i liked was the smell lol!