Uploaded by Thumper168

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/17/2013

I got this in middle school five or six years ago and I must say that the giver has excellent taste. I liked this fragrance back then and even if I spray it now, I still really love it. It is a strong fresh grapefruit that is not too sweet or too complicated and it was one of my first good memories of a perfume. I don't really know if GAP carries it or not anymore, but I hope that they still …Read more

About reviewer (43 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

fromIphy

Sep/26/2011

I have no idea if the Gap still carries this (I'm looking around on the site and don't see body spray at all) but this was such a beautiful scent. Recently I have gotten into fragrances and this is something I am looking to repurchase. Haven't worn it in at least 5 years, but I still recall how pleasant, sharp, and bright this scent is. Not juvenile at all, in my opinion.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

Aug/07/2011

HUGE disappointment! DOES NOT LAST. I got this at a discount and was thrilled. I had been stalking it on the shelf for a while and thought the scent was lovely. The smell is nice, it's a light floral aroma, but smells a tad bit watered down. However, once I sprayed it on me, it's like it practically disappeared. I was really surprised, though I shouldn't be because this is my …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (175 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Dark

Oct/18/2010

Love love love LOVE it!

I 've been using this for 8 years now and I can't get enough! I was seventeen when I first received this and the perfume version and addicted ever since!

There isn't anything more invigorating on the market that smells like a real pink grapefruit and light, yet long lasting!
This is basically a linear scent that hasn't got …

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

fromaliora

Jul/21/2009

A good cheap grapefruit scent that's tart instead of overtly sweet (which is what happened with the BBW version of pink grapefruit). It's very linear and not particularly interesting, but it'll perk up your day and make you happy so long as you don't associate the sent with a high school girl's locker room like one of my friends did.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination

Apr/11/2009

I like this scent. Im not sure if others get whiff of it after ive been wearing it for a 5 hours or so but the important thing is I can smell it all day regardless. I own the 4.50 mist .

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination

3.0

Oct/16/2007

Super cheap. I love it, along with all the other body mists. They're very light, for days when you don't want to go around smelling like something obvious.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

Jul/28/2007

I couldn't believe how cheap this was, so I just grabbed a bottle when I was buying bras a GapBody.

Nice, sweet grapefruit scent. I carried in my purse and sprayed myself whenever I wanted a sweet lift.

Scent didn't last long on me but for $4.50 it's a nice find.

About reviewer (385 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Feb/26/2007

LOVE this! cheap too!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesBlue

3.0

Dec/18/2006

This smells like grapefruit, with a floral twist. reminds me alot of gap's other scent dream, and VS Pink combned, but this scent is just too plain for my taste, so i will not be repruchasing.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age30-35