4.5

Shop Now

Reviews

3.0

8 months ago

Shake the tube since this does separate. I love the texture of this SPF. This glides on effortlessly. This can be used as a primer, but there is not enough moisture for me to replace my moisturizer. This feels so lightweight on the skin. Applying SPF can be a chore, but not with Coola. The only reason I will not purchase this is because it breaks down my foundation. My holy grail EL DW separated on my face after 5 hours, normally EL DW can last over 12 hours. At 5 hours, I had to remove and reapply my foundation because it was breaking down and sunk into my pores so badly. I wear foundation every day so this won't work for me. If you like natural look, this is a wonderful SPF and BB cream.

About reviewer (243 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

9 months ago

I've tried a lot of tinted spf products in the hopes of finding something to cut down my daily routine of moisturizer/sunscreen/foundation. Some turn orangey- or are greasy or make foundation applied on top look patchy. For me this is the best, hands down. It has a light, slightly whipped feeling texture which glides on easily, and gives enough of a tint to cancel out some redness and make my skin look a little more even. If you're going for a natural look, it may not be necessary to apply foundation on top, but it does provide a pretty good canvas/primer for foundation. I've found my foundation lasts longer when applied over this product vs just a regular moisturizer. There's also a decent amount of product; sometimes the tube begins to feel empty but then I find I get a few more weeks out of it after all. The only downside, for some people, is that there is only one shade. It matches my NW20 skin well, but I suspect for someone who is darker this might be too light; and if you're much paler this might be too dark. I wish Coola and other companies would expand their shade selection.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

overall: 7.5/10 I do like this sunscreen. It doesn't irritate my skin, which is a big plus as mineral sunscreens tend to be very drying and/or irritating for me. My main gripe with it is that it separates in the tube and I have to shake it up every time I use it, or it comes out looking watery. It's also very expensive, almost 50 Australian dollars. I wouldn't repurchase because of the price, but I do think it's a good product. It might be worth it for you if you have very oily skin.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

This is by far the best investment that I’ve ever made towards my face! It’s pricey ($36 , I think) but IMO it’s so so worth it. I use a pea size amount and it totally doubles as a pore-filler/primer. It’s silky smooth with no scent. It’s a light yellow, which brightens up my face. It’s kepy my face wrinkle-free for a while now and I’m 37, but young women would love it too as a major preventative measure and it evens out texture. Best SPF BY FAR! The only downside is the price ( but one bottle lasts me 4/5 months) and you have to shake it from time to time because a little liquid will run out. Nothing too bad. And the bottle is cute too.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

Guilty pleasure. I wear sunblock everyday-I mean everyday, even if it is raining. I got a sample of this stuff in a beauty box and loved loved loved it. For me, paying for kids college and putting on makeup in the car during the commute, I just could not justify the cost. My face only tolerates mineral sunblocks. I had been using Clinique City Block for years, and have been getting increasingly dissatisfied.The SPF wasn’t where I would like it to be, and it was a bit greasy for warm weather.Neutragena and Cerave mineral sunblock did not cut it, even mixed a bit of foundation. So I found a coupon, a gwp and hit Ulta. Happiness! The product you ask? The slight tint works well with my paleish skin. I am only assuming there is silicone in the stuff, the slip is amazing. It has suede like finish.It doesn’t pill for me, but I also do not put foundation over it as this evens out my complexion. The kids can get a job, I am going to keep buying this.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I found this sunscreen while on vacay and really like it. It doesn't feel heavy and smells divine!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairOther

EyesGreen

2 years ago

This is the first sunscreen that I can actually wear underneath my makeup as a primer that doesn't feel like a sunscreen. The matte formula is perfect and doesn't get oily like other sunscreens that claim to be non-greasy like Neutrogena and Supergoop. I had a sample of this, however, the price is what deters me from purchasing the full size. I have found other similar formulas from Ulta ($10) and Australian Gold ($15) that are near dupes for this sunscreen and have a higher SPF.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2 years ago

The Coola Mineral Face SPF 30 Matte Tint Moisturizer is my favorite of all Coola's sunscreens. This is one that I took with me to Cuba and my dad and husband both used. It has no scent which is great for sharing and sensitive skin. Even on the hottest days I never got burned. I like a good mineral sunscreen and this one has a very light universal tint and prevents a white cast that most mineral sunscreens have. I use this on my face as well as neck and shoulders. <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/C9ltvim34Q4"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/C9ltvim34Q4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (702 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2 years ago

Finally found a mineral sunscreen that leaves no white cast, has no unpleasant smell, non greasy, and just...perfect. I have a medium very yellow toned, complexion with combination skin. I have searched far and wide for a mineral suncreen that ticked the above boxes as I’m allergic to chemical sunscreen. When I purchased the coola mineral spf 30 with cucumber, I was a bit worried about how it would smell. There is actually NO smell!! And it feels so nice on the skin and makes my skin look matte and smooth, but with a very subtle glow. It’s amazing!! Love it! Already purchased another one as I don’t want to ever be without it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This is the ONLY mineral sunscreen that has not dried my easily dehydrated sensitive rosacean skin. I love how well it applies and the slight tint is very nice. I actually add my own colored powder to this to add even more of a tint and use that as my foundation. I like to apply it right after misting my face with a glycerin spray.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium, Warm