Jordana Jordana eye primer

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera), Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

So I'm starting by saying it's not nearly as pink as the picture looks, it's a neutral-light shade suitable for fair-medium skin tones. I don't believe this would work for darker skin (unless you would use it to help the color pop) because it is pigmented. That being said, I like this. It doesn't crease on me and spreads evenly. The reason I purchased this is because I wanted something to mask the veining on my lids and this does the trick. Its a thick consistency that sets to a tacky finish, which I'm not a fan of so I dust over a translucent powder it so my shadows blend. The packaging is weird, it's not like a regular pot of cream like Mac paint pot or Maybelline color tattoo. It's basically just in an eyeshadow pan, which makes me think this could run out really fast, but I guess since it's so cheap, that's okay. Yes, I would recommend this to my lighter complexioned friends, but I wish they made one in a deeper shade for my darker shade friends.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have this primer but mine isn't pink, it's more of a beige/clay colour.

This primer is amazing, and others just haven't come anywhere near this. It's super cheap too. I like the packaging and I like the creamy, sticky consistency of it. I find it's best applied with a finger as it's quite thick. I sometimes use it as an eyeshadow as it's a gorgeous, natural colour that seems to brighten up the eye area for a lovely natural glow. I find it doesn't really have a scent and my skin has never had a reaction to it. I need to repurchase as I'm running out. I'm in the UK and I'm more than happy to wait for it to be shipped from the us as I like it that much.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Loving this eyeshadow primer. I have tried several primers. i have tried elf,loreal, indie brand,urban decay, smashbox. This is works best for me and i get super cheap at my local beauty store. So when i find them at the beauty store , i take them all. And the staying power is pretty good and it doesnt crease my eye shadow.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Still looking for the utlimate affordable eye primer. My eyelids are oily. I have only used this on lids w/o adding shadow. I do wear a long wearing liner and wanted to to see if this product would affect it's appearance or wearing power. It didn't do anything and does crease. So that's a dissapointment

For the price you can't beat it. Don't be put off by the colour. it doesn't look too pink once it's on the eyelids. It certainly makes shadows brighter and last longer. The only cons I have found is that I still get creasing in the eyelid crease, and I find it "grabs" onto eye shadow so much that it makes it difficult to blend. I can partly get over this by using a brush applicator rather than a sponge applicator, but it is still a bit of a negative.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Would repurchase and have a spare. This is a very creamy, vein and dark cancelling eye primer/base. It is pigmented enough to be your highlight for an easy eye look and the best part.....1.99. This is good stuff y'all. Must try.

I am really shocked at how much I truly love this product. :)

This is like a drugstore version of the Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Eye Base, which I have been searching for since the Tarte Eye Base is now discontinued.
So here are my concerns that lend to my primer decision making:
I have oily skin but my eye lids are very sensitive and can dry out very fast.
I also have quite hooded eyes which means that even though I might be having a "dry lid day", Ill still get creasing.
Another issue I have is that I am quite fair and have a lot of veining / discoloration on my lids.

So the fact that this can conquer all my needs makes it an instant Holy Grail for me.

Pros:

-Smooth creamy texture that blends easily into the skin with minimal amount of product
-Easy to get smooth even coverage
-Smooths out skin texture and tone
-Sets quickly to a matte slightly tacky finish (Somewhere between a Jumbo pencil and Paint Pot. )
-Grabs and holds onto eye shadow
-Allows for easy and quick blending
-Last all day / night
-Stops oily breakthrough, creasing and fading
-Great price for quite a bit of product
-Great Packaging / Travel friendly
-Can be used over a blemish or on under eye area to help concealer work better over all
-Overall very easy to use

Cons:

-Can be a little hard to find (But between Amazon and JordanaCosmetics.com it hasn't really been an issue)

Highly Recommended.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

if I use it all over my eyes it creases...but if I use it above my crease line it stays put. if I happen to pluck a few eyebrows, it covers the redness brilliantly. it does even out the tone. still gave it a 5 lippie rating due to: price, availability, performance over my crease line.

I would never have even considered buying this if I hadn't read the reviews on MUA first. For one thing, it looks pink, making me think it might make my eyes look pink or red. However, this is probably the best eye primer I've used. It conceals any redness or darkness and it does not crease at all throughout the day. Makes shadows go on smoothly and evenly. One swipe with your finger is all that's needed for each eyelid. If you try to put too much on, it may end up looking too light.
I've already purchased several of these because the price is unbelievably low and I'm always afraid of beloved products being discontinued. Highly recommended!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is better than many high end primers I have tried - evens out the lid and neutralizes redness/sallowness and small veins, holds eyeshadow perfectly well and primes the brow bone a nice neutral pinky beige cream shade. Dont let the cheap packaging/tacky stand of this brand fool you they make very nice lipsticks, blushes and eye products.