Liz Earle Botanical Essence No.15

4.4

Not tested on animals

on 11/17/2017 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this perfume! This is my winter fragrance! Smells spicy and lasts ages! Very unique! Would buy again!

on 7/3/2015 12:51:00 PM

I got given this as a gift and I love it! Its a lovely floral spicy Perfume. I have never tried any of Liz's perfumes before so I expected a celeb type fragrance (fruity and cheap) but this is a classy fragrance and expensive (49 for 50mls) This one is a favourite with my Husband who always comments on this one (he likes Mademoiselle as well) I got a sample of Liz's No100 which is also lovely but I prefer the No15. It lasts about 3/4 hours on me which is good.

on 10/12/2013 9:55:00 AM

I never guessed that I would be worn out by a Liz Earle fragrance, but here I am, flinching because of its very dense warmth, very heavy musk and gigantic vetyver on my skin. At the same time, this could be an interesting choice if you can handle incensy spices, vetyver and like dense fragrances. I can also smell a lovely, soft, sweet waft around my body but the vetyver and the musk are too heavy on my skin. I guess I don't have the right chemistry for it. I'll have to pass.

... meant to add she will love it!

on 5/3/2013 4:43:00 PM

I have been using Liz Earle skincare products for 6-7 years, so I was excited to try this. My first impression was like, "Hmm, OK", but it has become my go-to fragrance.

I consider this to be more wintery (in particular, compared to Botanical Essence No.1), because of its musky, vanilla quality. I don't have enough vocabulary to describe the scent in a poetic manner as you can see in Now Smell This, but if you like something warm, spicy, elegant oriental scent, I recommend this.

I am dying to try recently launched No.100 and can't wait to read its reviews!

I love Liz Earle's first fragrance so I was looking forward to trying No 15 but my first impressions weren't too positive. I thought it was very strong and spicy and seemed a bit overpowering. A few weeks later I went back to the sample and tried again and it started to grow on me so I asked my son to buy me a bottle for my birthday.
I don't think I'll ever love it as much as No 1 but I now like it as a winter/evening fragrance. It's also worth trying both perfumes together - Liz Earle calls this her Botanical Essence No 16!

I recently got a sample of this fragrance and when I first tried it I was unsure but within 30 minutes I found I really liked it, there is something woody about Botanical Essence No. 15 yet its still quite feminine. I have almost finished the sample and I have had several compliments whilst wearing it. Am about to purchase the full size bottle - I have to have it!!!

on 12/23/2012 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

If you like the fragrance of the LE shower gel for men you will like this perfume. Very similar woody, warm quality, but a little more feminine. I don't know if anyone else out there found it had similar notes to 'She' by Armani but I think it does. The list of ingredients sounds very natural, which is quite unusual these days.

on 12/7/2012 5:30:00 PM

Liz Earle has redeemed herself in the fragrance category. The first one she brought out was not my cup of tea at all. I didn't hate it, far from it, but I was completely underwhelmed by it and am pretty sure I've smelled several perfumes like it before.

I swung by the Liz Earle section of the store not intending on stopping but this caught my eye. I decided to have a spritz and ended up doing a cartoon double take. Was this divine smell really being sold by Liz Earle? The same company that produced the first bland fragrance?? I bought it there and then, no second guessing. I've rarely done that but this was coming home with me whether it liked it or not.

For me the main note is sandalwood. Not the heavy man type scent but a light sandalwood with some patchouli and a tiny hint of floral underneath. One spray and it lasts! It's a very comforting scent that I can't imagine I'll stray far from during the winter months.

The only reason I marked down the packaging was because I would like to see how much I've left. It comes in a very dinky little box but the bottle is opaque. It feels nice to hold, not too big bit I imagine when I start ploughing my way through it I'm going to spending several morning playing a guessing game as to whether I'll have enough for the next day.

on 10/25/2012 5:05:00 PM

I didn't like her first fragrance but I love this one. It's a spicy oriental and for me I get cinnamon and cloves. Initially strong but dries down to a lovely deep and warm scent. Perfect for autumn and winter. I am very fussy about fragrance but absolutely love this packaging and bottle unusual and classy.

Popular Fragrances