TiGi Catwalk Honey & Oatmeal Conditioner

3.9

on 8/2/2016 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Sadly, this is one of those conditioners that perform well at the beginning but fail to improve the overall condition of the hair in the long run, which is what I'm looking for. It does feel smooth and silky right after I've washed it but on the second day it comes back to looking dry and lifeless. Not only that, but after I used the product regularly for two months or so it failed to achieve even the said initial effect - it's like my hair got used to it and it didn't matter at all whether I use it or not.
The smell is pretty great, though, I won't deny that.

on 10/28/2015 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I used Tigi's honey and oat tween back in the day when it was in the mint green bottles. I bought it now again when I found out it's back! So far love it. Makes my colored, damaged hair glossy and bouncy. I was a joico fan for a long time but it stopped working for me. I've also tried drugstore shampoos & conditioners (Elvive, Dove etc) but my hair was a mess on the second day after washing: dry and brittle. Am so happy with Tigi now :) Will update if I disagree with it after using it for a while. Good to know: in addition to Tigi I use a leave-in hair oil (by alverde, super good and a bargain for just 2 euro!) and leave-in spray conditioner on my roots (xz vanilla chocolate spray, also a bargain for 4 euro). Love the scent too, wish it would linger :)

To Read all 266 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This conditioner is ultra moisturizing. The consistency is very thick. The scent is exactly like Oatmeal and Honey and this product deposits the fragrance in your hair in such a way that you'll be able to smell it over 12 hours after washing.

The price point of this is high, there's no doubt about it. I paid around 36 dollars for 25.36 fl ounces. The packaging is really nice though and the pump makes it easy to use.

This product does wonders for my hair (it is SO much healthier) and my boyfriend loves the smell too.

I won't repurchase because TiGi tests their products on animals.

on 7/7/2015 10:57:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought a big bottle of this conditioner, thinking that it would be great for my hair, but no. My hair is dry after years of hightlighting it and this conditioner just made it worse. It's just awful! It has a strong scent that I don't find appealing at all and it just completely dries out my hair. I would not recommend this to anyone.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hate this hate this hate this! My Holy Grail Garnier Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Conditioner is almost out so I bought this as it said it's for dry, damaged hair. Since I never buy expensive things the price didn't bother me ($15) as I thought this being oatmeal and honey infused would make it a nice luxury item...I assumed it'd be moisture heaven but boy was I wrong! I have very thin hair that gets very greasy on my roots quick but such dry ends even if I don't have any split ends yet (knock on wood). I love such a thick conditioner that detangles my long, almost waiste length hair beautifully as I only apply conditioner to my ends. This did absolutely none of that. Tonight was my first time using it and I left this in for 15 minutes before rising it out and it felt very sticky and as if I needed to shampoo it again. I stuck it out and while using my wide tooth comb to brush out my hair after my shower my hair was so coarse and tangled that I had to use extra force to make it even somewhat manageable. The bottle is totally false advertisement and I will most certainly be picking up another bottle of my Garnier Fructise especially at the price I paid for this!

on 7/6/2014 9:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Oh my goodness the smell!! I love the smell of oatmeal and this conditioner smells Just divine. I love for a start that the scent lingers in hair for pretty much all day. Makes my hair quite soft not overly.would buy again for smell. Also very good value for money at TKMaxx in uk. Got 750 ml for £12.99. Very reasonably priced so normally purchase bed head products from there. RRP £24.99 which I think is a bit too steep for conditioner and wouldn't pay that but TKMaxx prices mean I get huge savings !

Dried my hair out horrible. Won't buy again

on 2/16/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this because Im a big fan of TIGI Beadhead conditioners, but unfortunately this doesnt live up to TIGI's standards, doesnt detangle well, and the smell is nice but doesnt last.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Smells like a dream, mositure heaven, made my dead hair into silky joy...LOVE.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The best thing about this conditioner by far is the smell, (Bath & Body Works, three words for you: Oatmeal, Honey, Sandalwood. You’re welcome.) and sweet little baby Cthulhu, that fragrance is intoxicating! It doesn’t appear to linger in my hair once it’s dry but then, if I’ve had my hair up in a chignon or have braided it and happen to take it down… BLAM! Nag Champa burning and cookies baking in the oven. The conditioner felt quite luxurious the first few times I used it, but honestly after that I think it started to dry out my hair with continued use. Odd. Also, take note, the honey does give it a slight peroxide effect and it won’t do any favors for dyed hair. If you are trying to lift a pesky dye job gone wrong you may want to try it though. Apparently it’s discontinued but I still see it here and there. I bought an 8 oz. bottle at Target.