Sachajuan - Leave In Conditioner

3.7

on 4/18/2017 2:51:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

A fine leave in.

I have very dry hair which needs a lot of moisture, I have to do deep mask treatments, oils, overnight treatments, the whole lot really to keep my hair in good form.

How I normally use this product is on damp hair and then I follow up with a cream leave in. I also use it on dry hair then put my hair up in a bun and let the leave in sort of ‘set,’ then I will apply an oil, Moroccanoil or whatever oil I feel like using to the ends and the excess on the rest of my hair and either plait my hair or use soft satin rollers. Both of these methods leave my hair so beautifully silky and moisturised, moreso than previously when I wasn’t using it. The leave in works even better when you use it as a part of a system so I’ve started using Sachajuan Instant Repair Shampoo, Hair Repair then the leave in. Once or twice a week I will use the intensive overnight treatment.

It is an incredible range, expensive, yes very but I don’t mind paying for excellent quality.

on 3/6/2014 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This isn't the best leave-in conditioner, it is very light and watery on hair, and won't tame any frizz. But it does detangle fantastically, and can help smooth out any type of hair, including voluminous curly hair.

I spray this liberally through the hair lengths, and leave on for a minute before going through with a Tangle Teezer. The combination makes brushing hair effortless, and the breakages have been reduced to almost zero.

I would purchase this again, even if the price is steep. It costs 21/$28 depending on where you purchase it, but does work amazingly on my fine-tangled hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This maybe better suited for people with greasy limp hair, but I don't see them needing a leave in conditioner anyway. This has a really thin consistency and smells harsh like soapy water. It has no aerosol which is fine for the environment. You have to spray quite a lot of it but it pretty much did nothing for me and was quite pricey. I have no idea why Cult Beauty refers to Sachajuan as a cult brand. Pretty useless.

Popular Hair Products