TiGi Catwalk Honey & Oatmeal shampoo

TiGi Catwalk Honey & Oatmeal shampoo
Catwalk Honey & Oatmeal shampoo

3.4

Disodium Oleamido PEG-2 Sulfosuccinate, Amino Methyl Propanol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract (Kiwi), Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Extract (Coriander), Jasminum Officinale Extract (Jasmine), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract (Bitter Orange), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (Coconut), Gardenia Tahitensis Flower, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil (Sandalwood), Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Nut) Seed Oil, Polyquaternium 11, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Panthenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Eugenol 11-24-11

on 11/18/2016 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the only salon shampoo that delivers such noticeable results, IME. Never before has my hair looked AND felt so healthy! Effortless shine, like never before! The scent is beautiful, it truly is "comfort food for your hair." My hair is highlighted & curly, & this helps tame my frizz. Outstanding.

I have loved this shampoo for a very long time. The scent is amazing, it cleans well, leaves my hair soft and silky, and smells divine! They say that your hair gets better with each use I have noticed that to be true in my case. I have waist length hair that's very thick, and naturally wavy. I bought the liter size and I find I only need the smallest amount because it lathers so well you don't need much. My hair is finally soft and manageable! This is coming from someone who colours a lot so my hair is usually very dry and dull. i also use the conditioner and love that as well. The scent is just so yummy and this works well for my hair. Recommended.

on 4/2/2016 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this shampoo and the conditioner for a couple of months now, my hair is looking fabulous, just like it did 40 yrs ago when I didn't colour every few weeks or use hairdryers. People have commented on how sleek and shiny my hair is, I'm amazed, I bought them at a knock down price and wouldn't even have considered paying a premium price , but I would now! The products smell different from other shampoo's, I don't mind it, other people might think it smells too homemade. Just right for my coloured, straight, fine hair.

on 10/28/2015 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I used Tigi's honey and oat tween back in the day when it was in the mint green bottles. I bought it now again when I found out it's back! So far love it. Makes my colored, damaged hair glossy and bouncy. I was a joico fan for a long time but it stopped working for me. I've also tried drugstore shampoos & conditioners (Elvive, Dove etc) but my hair was a mess on the second day after washing: dry and brittle. Am so happy with Tigi now :) Will update if I disagree with it after using it for a while. Good to know: in addition to Tigi I use a leave-in hair oil (by alverde, super good and a bargain for just 2€!) and leave-in spray conditioner on my roots (xz vanilla chocolate spray, also a bargain for 4€).

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This shampoo is amazing. After ruining my hair with Aussie Volumizing shampoo & conditioner, I was looking for something luxurious and nourishing.

When I saw the TiGi Catwalk Honey & Oatmeal Shampoo & Conditioner at Ulta, I was shocked, as I was under the impression that this line had been discontinued years ago. I remember using it in high school and being blown out of the water by the quality of this line. I'm going to write a separate review for the conditioner and just focus on the shampoo here.

First of all, the price is steep. For a 750 ml bottle the price was around $35.00... yeah, that's a large amount of product but still spending close to $40 on a shampoo can be a little disheartening. However, I didn't hesitate because I remembered how well this product performed for me when I used it around 4 years ago.

The packaging is nice... the bottles are large so the fact that there is a pump that functions properly is nice. I like the look of the bottles too... the silver text on a black and teal bottle looks nice.

Got home, took a shower, and was not disappointed. The scent of this shampoo is so nice and unlike any other I have ever experienced. It is a very sweet fragrance, so if you're not a fan of that then you may want to steer clear of this product. Especially since the smell lingers in your hair. I have heard that it is actually conditioner that deposits lasting scent into the hair, but the shampoo and conditioner both smell the same. I can very clearly detect the aroma of honey and oatmeal. Washed my hair last night, almost 24 hours ago, and the scent is still going strong.

As for performance, this stuff is great. Lathers very well, leaves your hair feeling clean, and is moisturizing. I don't use any heat on my hair at all and don't style it, all I have to do is wash is with this shampoo and conditioner and let it air dry and it looks good enough to brush out and go to work or wherever else looking presentable.

Overall, I would say this is the best shampoo I've ever used, hands down.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My friend always uses tigi products and I just wanted to try this bcuz it matched my hair description.. or what I wanted. Anyway--it doesn't really smell like oatmeal And honey.. at least not the conditioner and that's what leaves scent in your hair after you've washed it. It DIDNT do much for my hair at all. Nothing that warrants me spending $20 bucks for shampoo and another $20 bucks for conditioner. I will not be repurchasing at all :-/

on 9/14/2014 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Mmmm, it's ok. My mom is a hairstylist, so she gave it to me, otherwise I don't think I would've ever actually gone out and bought it for myself... 1) because there are millions of better options and 2) it kinda smells like vomit to me. Bleh

The name made is sound delicious and desirable which it was anything but. I had to return because it smelled "ugh" and it also dried my hair out badly. Wasn't a fan and won't buy again.

Pros: smells goods and convenient pump bottle. Cons: didn't hydrate my hair and doesn't really lather much.

on 3/3/2013 8:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I wanted to like this shampoo. It smells divine and I made quite the bargain as I got it on sale. Sadly it made my hair dull and lifeless, and quite frizzy. But also managed to make it feel dirty. Dunno how that can be, but my hair definitely didn't feel clean after I used it. And I used it in combination with the matching conditioner.

The shampoo's alright if I use it once in a while but as soon as I use it two or more days in a row it just about kills my hair. And I usually always have shiny hair (one of the perks of being a natural red head).