Indeed Laboratories - Hydraluron

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

(My skin: extremely combination. Prone to breakouts. Oily t-zone. Cavernous pores)

Price - Reasonable
For the job that it does, it's not expensive at all. A little goes a looooooong way. Compared to other high end serums/hydrating gels it works just as good as many that are twice the price.

Packaging- Good
Hygienic and Compact. Great stuff.

Texture - Feels like a watery gel (if that makes sense)

Absorption - Instantaneous

Results - Signs of dehydration signifcantly reduced.
Tackled any fine lines.
Corrected loss of plumpness.

I use in conjuction with Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum and a little dash of Kiehl's Ultra Face Cream. Spritz of Eau Thermal Avene Thermal Water and my skin is as happy as a pig in mud.

Consider the investment. It's a wonderful product.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Absolutely loved it! I bought this when I was in Canada, it's difficult to get hold of it in Europe (only in UK, as far as I know?). Its a clear gel which you put as a serum, prior to your moisturizer. It's sticky in texture because it's supposed to adhere to any cream you put on top and amplify the benefits of the cream. If you're a skincare afficionado like I am, you'll know every hyaluronic serum acts that way. My skin was plump, moisturized and just healthy looking. Will buy it again as soon as the first opportunity comes along.

To Read all 86 Reviews, Login or Join

I think this is one of the best options for anyone looking to get into a quality hyaluronic acid product (which I would highly recommend to anyone!).
Simple and potent, I find that this works well underneath all moisturisers but if you have very dry skin, don't expect this to solve your problems. You'll need to use something extra creamy on top of this - this products is a hydrator, not a nourisher.

I will admit, I bought this because of all the blogger hype. My usually oily skin had gotten extra dehydrated due to a combination of a particularly dry winter + Retin-A Micro, and I thought this would help. I applied this as a sort of "sandwich" over my rosewater spray and under my moisturizer. I used it morning and night for 2 weeks.

For the first week, I saw no difference at all. My skin felt just as dehydrated as if I'd put nothing on. No plumping of fine lines, no decrease in dryness/flakiness. Nada.

Then, I started noticing my skin would feel warm when I applied it. It soon turned from "warming" sensation to "burning" sensation and then it began to itch. By the end of the second week, I was finding small, reddish bumps that resembled hives. I discontinued use, and within a few days, everything was going back to normal.

This is the first hyaluronic acid product I've tried, so I'm not sure if I'm sensitive to that ingredient or if it was this product in particular that my skin disliked. Either way, I've gone back to other methods of hydrating my skin pre-moisturizer because I don't want to risk a similar reaction with another HA product.

I didn't even bother trying to use this up on my body; I just threw it out.

Great serum...if you use it correctly. Goes on after your serum and before a water based moisturizer. I'm over 40 so notice a big difference in the moisture levels of my skin when I use, gives it that plumped, bouncy feeling. Check out Caroline Hirons' review of it on her site, she can say it a lot better than I can!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had heard so many positive review on this pre - moisturizer and wanted to give it a go. Whilst I do believe that using hylauranic acid before serums or moisturizing does work to aid in absorption and hydration, this product wasn't 'all that' for me. For a mid to high priced hylauranic acid product, the packaging was sh*tty and it would have been much nicer in a pump dispenser as it seems to ooze out of tube too easily. Overall, I think there are much cheaper/similar options available on amazon or even ebay if all you're looking for is a straight up hylauranic acid product with no other active ingredients.

I'm very disappointed with this product, I don't see why it has so many positive reviews over the internet. I bought it to help my dehydrated skin which is combination too, so it's oily on Tzone, prone to clogging and dry too. I read many articles and seen reviews of this as a miracle product which boosts hydration.... Did nothing to me :( Why is my skin different then others? why isn't it plumped after using it? it does literally nothing. I use it morning and night after toner and under moisturizer, for around 3 weeks now, my skin feels dry during the day anyway and in the morning it's flaky and not plumped at all. It's like if I expected a lot but no, I only hoped to not have my skin so tight and unfomfortable all the time.
For the price I expected something more then nothing...

I must be the only one who doesn't like this product, as there are so many glowing reviews from bloggers like Caroline Hirons and A Model Recommends. While the product didn't give me any reactions, I didn't see any benefits after using it for over a month. While the price is great, I was disappointed with this product overall.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have acne prone, dehydrated skin which during the summer (humid) months gets very oily. I use this at night under my moisturiser and it really helps plump up my skin. I can tell a difference when I don't use it, as although I don't get flaky dry skin I do get dehydration fine lines around my mouth. In all honesty it's not going to do anything more than help hydrate your skin, so pick a moisturiser with anti-aging benefits like antioxidants and retinol - however it's a great price (especially in Canada). The sheet masks in the same range are exceptional... Even better than this, I'll be writing a review for them very shortly!!!

Great product at reasonable price. It works great for me and I really can see a difference if I use it at night and follow with my moisturizer. In the morning my skin looks plumped, evened out and fresh. All in all great stuff and nothing else before (even much more expensive) made such a difference to the look of my skin. Can I recommend? I can see it doesn't work for some, but it does for me and others so it's a toss. I love it.