Indeed Laboratories - Hydraluron

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This didn't do anything for me. I must need stronger levels of ingredients. It's not really worth the extra step when I can find better and more effective products in the drugstore that are comparably priced.

This got rid of sun spots/brown patches under my eyes/at the top of my cheekbones; no other moisturiser made any difference, so for that reason I think this product is worth its salt; got rid of sun spots within 2-3 weeks.

I was really lucky as I found this in TK Maxx for £7.99 and I had been wanting to try it but was afraid of forking out over £20 for something I wasn't sure would work for my skin type.

I've been using it for under a week and can already feel such a difference. I have dry skin with some rosacea and it's really leaving my skin feeling super soft and hydrated in all of the right areas.

A little does go a long way, so I'm anticipating that it will last a good amount of time. I will definitely pay full price for this and buy it again.

I was using the Hyaluronic acid serum from The Ordinary before this but didn't feel it was doing too much and it left my skin feeling a bit sticky. So, I do feel you get what you pay for in this particular case.

Really interested in trying other products from the Indeed range

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Newcomer to this - saw an immediate improvement after the first use. Skin looked plumper and lines faint. Works best as the last product on before moisturiser.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

The first time I used this serum I wasn't that impressed, especially due to the positive reviews and price. Then when I tried it again I loved it as it really made a difference to the hydration of my skin - my skin was no longer tight and it looked plumper and happier! I know my skin has changed since the first time I used a few years ago, so maybe that's why I got on with it better this time around.

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

(My skin: extremely combination. Prone to breakouts. Oily t-zone. Cavernous pores)

Price - Reasonable
For the job that it does, it's not expensive at all. A little goes a looooooong way. Compared to other high end serums/hydrating gels it works just as good as many that are twice the price.

Packaging- Good
Hygienic and Compact. Great stuff.

Texture - Feels like a watery gel (if that makes sense)

Absorption - Instantaneous

Results - Signs of dehydration signifcantly reduced.
Tackled any fine lines.
Corrected loss of plumpness.

I use in conjuction with Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum and a little dash of Kiehl's Ultra Face Cream. Spritz of Eau Thermal Avene Thermal Water and my skin is as happy as a pig in mud.

Consider the investment. It's a wonderful product.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Absolutely loved it! I bought this when I was in Canada, it's difficult to get hold of it in Europe (only in UK, as far as I know?). Its a clear gel which you put as a serum, prior to your moisturizer. It's sticky in texture because it's supposed to adhere to any cream you put on top and amplify the benefits of the cream. If you're a skincare afficionado like I am, you'll know every hyaluronic serum acts that way. My skin was plump, moisturized and just healthy looking. Will buy it again as soon as the first opportunity comes along.

I think this is one of the best options for anyone looking to get into a quality hyaluronic acid product (which I would highly recommend to anyone!).
Simple and potent, I find that this works well underneath all moisturisers but if you have very dry skin, don't expect this to solve your problems. You'll need to use something extra creamy on top of this - this products is a hydrator, not a nourisher.

I will admit, I bought this because of all the blogger hype. My usually oily skin had gotten extra dehydrated due to a combination of a particularly dry winter + Retin-A Micro, and I thought this would help. I applied this as a sort of "sandwich" over my rosewater spray and under my moisturizer. I used it morning and night for 2 weeks.

For the first week, I saw no difference at all. My skin felt just as dehydrated as if I'd put nothing on. No plumping of fine lines, no decrease in dryness/flakiness. Nada.

Then, I started noticing my skin would feel warm when I applied it. It soon turned from "warming" sensation to "burning" sensation and then it began to itch. By the end of the second week, I was finding small, reddish bumps that resembled hives. I discontinued use, and within a few days, everything was going back to normal.

This is the first hyaluronic acid product I've tried, so I'm not sure if I'm sensitive to that ingredient or if it was this product in particular that my skin disliked. Either way, I've gone back to other methods of hydrating my skin pre-moisturizer because I don't want to risk a similar reaction with another HA product.

I didn't even bother trying to use this up on my body; I just threw it out.

Great serum...if you use it correctly. Goes on after your serum and before a water based moisturizer. I'm over 40 so notice a big difference in the moisture levels of my skin when I use, gives it that plumped, bouncy feeling. Check out Caroline Hirons' review of it on her site, she can say it a lot better than I can!