3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I received this in my September BoxyCharm. I feel like perfumes are hard to give in a box because everyone has different scents they like but this seems to be universally liked. It is very summery smelling and very fresh! I definitely think I'll be repurchasing after I run out of the travel size.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I am absolutely in love with the scent and feel of this body cream. It is so light, but delicious. A new fave for me.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

6 years ago

This is such a frustrating scent! It is so delicious, fresh, and feminine for the spring and summer I just love wearing it. The plumeria is really brought out in this perfume. The downside is that the perfume has very little staying power. I spritz it on and after just a few hours I cannot smell myself anymore. I do not enjoy being drenched in perfume, but I do enjoy being able to catch a whiff of it from time to time. I would repurchase this product, provided the company makes a stronger batch of it (maybe an eau de parfum) or investigates a way to extend the longevity. Otherwise, this is just money spent for five minutes of fragrance.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I got this in my birchbox and loved it immediately. The scent is light and fresh and happy. I bought a bottle from the Harvey Prince website, and discovered that when you subscribe to their email newsletter, and they'll send you great deals on purchases, so I've been able to buy three bottles so far at a discount! This is my new 'signature scent' it's perfect for spring, but I'm gonna wear it every day/season! I've been wearing it for a few years now, and it is officially my signature scent! I find it uplifting and fresh, without being overtly provocative or heavy. I've heard it compared to Viva La Juicy and I can't say that it's that different, although, on me, I prefer Hello, as the scent is just a touch brighter. I have a few friends and coworkers who are perfume averse, and they have no problems with me wearing this around them.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I received this perfume in a sample size from my December Birch box, and I AM IN LOVE! I don't normally wear perfume because it just wears off in an hour or so, but this perfume stays ALL DAY. It is the most amazing smell, so light and clean and beautiful. I will be buying the full size!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I got this earlier this year and still have the sample vial lying around. When I first got it, all I smelled was generic fruityness. then I tested it again a few weeks ago and it smelled amazinggg. I've never smelled anything like it before, it was kind of fruity/floral with a hint of cola candy ( weird sounding I know) but trust me, it's great!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

7 years ago

I got a sample of this in my September Birchbox, and I love it! I am very picky about fragrances, I pretty much only wear L'Occitane Cherry Blossom all the time, but the happy, citrusy, sunshiny scent just perked me up! I now alternate it with the other, and will probably buy the full size when it runs out. :)

About reviewer (198 reviews)

Age30-35