Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 04

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

After searching forever for a deep purple lipstick (I was initially going to get Revlon's Va Va Violet, but after reading negative reviews about the pigmentation, I decided against it), I picked this guy up. I honestly don't mind the waxyness, I feel like that was necessary for the good pigmentation this offers. It lasts a long time, and I don't find it particularly drying, I just put some balm underneath. The reason I knocked a lippie off was because it smells strange to me. It's like it was supposed to be fruity, but it smells kind of like grape cough syrup or something. It just makes me feel a bit sick until the smell wears off. Other than that though, good stuff!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

I recently had a little rimmel haul, I bought some of the other Kate colors and this one is actually very nice. The only real complaint I have is that it can be uncomfortable after using it all day because the formula is so thick and waxy, a solution for that is using lipliner and dabbing it a bit throughout the day. The pigmentation is great, most lipsticks for this price will not give you such rich color. It is a color that is mostly for cool tone skin types and darker skin, on fair or light skin it can make you look pale or washed out. It also depends on your haircolor, I would use this on darker haircolors as well. The packaging is actually really cute, it was the first thing I noticed, it looks very high end and expensive. Overall it is a very good on the go lipstick which is the reason I wanted to purchase it.