RIMMEL Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 04

Filtered by hair type : Straight

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Dont normally go for dark lipsticks, but I thought I would just jump on the 'Autumn Lips' bandwagon. This colour is gorgeous, a deep purple which applies very pigmented. The formula is VERY creamy and glides on like butter. I find that I need to be a little careful with it since it does tend to slip just a little bit. Lovely purchase overall!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

After searching forever for a deep purple lipstick (I was initially going to get Revlon's Va Va Violet, but after reading negative reviews about the pigmentation, I decided against it), I picked this guy up. I honestly don't mind the waxyness, I feel like that was necessary for the good pigmentation this offers. It lasts a long time, and I don't find it particularly drying, I just put some balm underneath. The reason I knocked a lippie off was because it smells strange to me. It's like it was supposed to be fruity, but it smells kind of like grape cough syrup or something. It just makes me feel a bit sick until the smell wears off. Other than that though, good stuff!

This was the shade that after seeing, I turned my head and never thought of it again until watching a " Lipstick Collection" video on YouTube by a girl named SuperBeautyNerd. So thanks to her, I have seen the beauty of this product! (She also creates a gothic look with this which is amazing.)

This is a very dark and waxy lipstick. It has a unique, dark purple shade with a very nice matte finish BUT because it is so matte & waxy you have to prepare your lips with a lip balm..

I am not a Gothic-look fan. I am a Mediterranean complexion girl with a golden-brown hair and classic smart-casual style. I love wearing black but I am usually into more red or natural-red shades than such a crazy color.

I apply this lipstick quite lightly and I get a beautiful dark plum shade that (I don't know how!?) compliments my yellow-undertone skin. It defines my lips, makes them look fuller and kinda vaimpire-like but I LOVE it. BTW, may I tell you that these Rimmel lipsticks smell amazing!? I purchased a back-up already. I just love this..

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I bought this Kate Moss Lipstick in 04 on a whim. It's a purple with a cool grayish undertone. Definitely not an everyday lipstick, but I thought it would be nice color for fall and winter. It is very pigmented, but I will wear it as a stain by warming up the product with my finger and then dabbing it onto my lips. However, I find that it settles into the lines of my lips and emphasizes my lip lines because it's a dark color. Also, it tends to rollover itself. What I mean by that is when you try to layer this product or even try to blend it in it will sort of clump together. My tips would be to exfoliate your lips, use a lip balm before hand, line your lips with a lip pencil, and lightly dab this color onto your lips. Just a fun tip for a berry lip, pair it with a fuchsia lipliner and lipgloss. It will brighten the lip color up. I don't think I'll repurchase because it will probably take awhile for me to use it up since I won't wear it very often.