Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 04

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.5

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is a great lipstick, considering it is difficult finding such eccentric colours like this one in drugstores, I'm pretty impressed. The pigmentation of this won me over, however the slightly glossy finish of this does throw me off sometimes,I do prefer a matte finish but for the price I'm really not complaining. I was thinking of getting MAC Cyber or Smoked Purple but I think that saga shall come to rest as I now have this.

Definitely a good budget choice for purple lips. Although I wish the Kate Moss lipsticks came with names, I certainly can't argue with the quality. The actual product smells like a mix of artificial grape and vanilla, but don't let that deter you as it doesn't linger upon application. The shade is full on opaque after two passes, and it feels comfortable to wear. I would describe the finish as a semi-matte, it is pretty close but there is a little bit of sheen to it. The color is actually a somewhat warm, deep purple, though the warmth to it is minute. Overall, it is a nice lipstick, budget friendly while still retaining a good dosage of quality. If you were displeased with Revlon's Va Va Violet, this a wonderful substitute that is in the same price range and in the drug store.