Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 04

Filtered by age: 25-29

This was the shade that after seeing, I turned my head and never thought of it again until watching a " Lipstick Collection" video on YouTube by a girl named SuperBeautyNerd. So thanks to her, I have seen the beauty of this product! (She also creates a gothic look with this which is amazing.)

This is a very dark and waxy lipstick. It has a unique, dark purple shade with a very nice matte finish BUT because it is so matte & waxy you have to prepare your lips with a lip balm..

I am not a Gothic-look fan. I am a Mediterranean complexion girl with a golden-brown hair and classic smart-casual style. I love wearing black but I am usually into more red or natural-red shades than such a crazy color.

I apply this lipstick quite lightly and I get a beautiful dark plum shade that (I don't know how!?) compliments my yellow-undertone skin. It defines my lips, makes them look fuller and kinda vaimpire-like but I LOVE it. BTW, may I tell you that these Rimmel lipsticks smell amazing!? I purchased a back-up already. I just love this..

I really like this color. I gave up wearing lipstick years ago, because I have small lips. I was intrigued by this color because they used to make it in a lipgloss (2003). I was not disappointed. I'm vIery fair, but it doesn't wash me out. I applied this color after lip primer, liner, & with a lip brush to control the application of it. Dabbing a little white lip gloss in the center or your pout with this, makes your pout pop. This is a great neutral plum for fall.