Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 04

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Dont normally go for dark lipsticks, but I thought I would just jump on the 'Autumn Lips' bandwagon. This colour is gorgeous, a deep purple which applies very pigmented. The formula is VERY creamy and glides on like butter. I find that I need to be a little careful with it since it does tend to slip just a little bit. Lovely purchase overall!

Definitely a good budget choice for purple lips. Although I wish the Kate Moss lipsticks came with names, I certainly can't argue with the quality. The actual product smells like a mix of artificial grape and vanilla, but don't let that deter you as it doesn't linger upon application. The shade is full on opaque after two passes, and it feels comfortable to wear. I would describe the finish as a semi-matte, it is pretty close but there is a little bit of sheen to it. The color is actually a somewhat warm, deep purple, though the warmth to it is minute. Overall, it is a nice lipstick, budget friendly while still retaining a good dosage of quality. If you were displeased with Revlon's Va Va Violet, this a wonderful substitute that is in the same price range and in the drug store.