45%
package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

Short review: The Body Shop All In One BB Cream,is more like a tinted moisturizer with dewy finish and sheer coverage.it's very skin like,looks super natural and is very comfortable on skin.it looks nice even with a quick application and looks decent at the end of the day(not sure about it's longevity on non-dry skin).highly recommended if you have dry skin and like a sheer coverage/no makeup makeup with a moisturizing effect.I'm not sure if people with acne or oily or very fair skin would like it though Long Review I had to delete my previous review and write a new one because I totally feel differently about this product now I'm going to give it 5 lippies eventhough it has some Cons: -I have the lightest shade "01" but it is a bit too dark for my NC15 skin and I don't see myself as too fair.I have friends with much lighter skin -I'm NOT a fan of full coverage foundations,I understand this is a BB cream not a foundation and it's supposed to have light coverage and my skin doesn't need much coverage(I have mild redness on my cheeks so I have uneven skin but I don't have acne,hyperpigmentation,melasma or much texture),but I still think this BB Cream is too sheer coverage.to be honest I have never met! a BB Cream with such low coverage - I expect a BB cream to have sun protection so I believe they should have named this one a Tinted Moisturizer -I LOVE dewy products.I have dry skin which never gets shiney/oily (except my nose which looks shiney after a while if I apply very rich moisturizers under my foundations).. usually products that other peoples find dewy,have a demi matte finish on my dry skin but this BB Cream looks truely dewy on my skin.my face looks so shiney that it's as if it's wet or if I had put on a rich moisturizer all over my face(even upper part of my lip/my moustache-line looks wet!).this is not a con in my eyes.as mentioned before I adore dewy look but I believe this can be a huge problem for people with oily skin. So now I want to clarify that why I give it 5 lippies +nice,travel-friendly packaging +it's scentless +I don't like my foundation to be noticeable even when I look closely in mirror.this BB Cream is the only tinted face base that looks exactly skin-like,as if I have no makeup on my face.even if someone looks closely in day light he/she would think I have a simple moisturizer(think Nivea Soft) on my face and my skin is naturally even,glowy and beautiful +as mentioned before the lightest shade is too dark for me but it strangely doesn't look orange on me.it's as if my face is naturally a shade tanner than my body +Eventhough coverage is really sheer,it still manages to make my skin look better,healthier,more even +it doesn't settle in lines or pores +it doesn't break me out (I first thought it's going to break me out as it's too moisturizing.I thought it's beads are going to irritate my sensitive skin but actually they don't) +it's the only foundation/BB/CC/Tm etc that I can quickly apply.with others I have to first wash and exfoliate my face,then use moisturizer,then primer,then spread my foundation with a brush and blend with a damp beauty blender,then use concealer,then use setting spray to have a decent look With this one I just rub a moisturizer on my face,then apply this BB cream with my fingers and use s concealer to cover my dark cycles.that's it..Maybelline Dream BB Cream is the only other product that I can have a quick application with it +as mentioned before it's one of the very rare foundations/BB creams/tinted moisturizers that look dewy on my dry skin.when I have it on my skin no one can even guess I have superdry skin.my skin glows similar to the shine of newly moisturized skin +it doesn't look patchy,blotchy,cakey,flakey or oily as day goes on..it looks a bit too shiney when first applied but gradually that shine goes away and it looks like normal skin.other foundations usually look overly dry and powdery on my skin at the end of the day while my nose looks oily,not this one.it just fades away slowly Long story short I really like this BB Cream.I prefer a bit more coverage and better match for special occasions but for daily use it's a god scent.if The Body Shop products were available in my country and if they cameup with a lighter shade I'd go and a backup right now

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

a year ago

I bought this on a whim in shades 04, my complexion is medium brown and I love it. I don't like wearing heavy foundations and got decent skin with few blemishes. Matte foundations with full cover makes me look older and at 34 I'm looking for a dewy light weight formula that compliments my skin. This is my current winter favourite. It's very easy and quick to apply and I do so with Real Techniques Complexion blender brush. The bb cream don't settle in to fine lines and makes my face feel moisturised!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesBlack

a year ago

I read the reviews after purchasing and before using this product. I liked it in store, and I liked the idea of it. I have used a product like this before by the Canadian company Quo. However, this one seemed lighter than that one, which wS actually quite heavy. So, I was hesitant when I first put this on. I applied my vitamin c serum and sunscreen and then used my fingers to spread this on top. In the beginning, there was no magic, though it felt truly lovely on my fine, clear dry skin. It was only after a few minutes that I noticed how glowing and natural my skin looked. I have shade 2 and am an NC 30/35. I took off a lippie due to the fact that I don't agree that this is truly a bb cream. As many have stated, this contains no sunscreen and doesn't really "cover", but for my skin, which is quite clear, though blotchy and pigmented in places, it works wonders. This is more of a CC cream, as it tones rather than hides. So, as with many things on this site, it really has to suit your skin type and needs. I personally love this.

About reviewer (258 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2 years ago

I think I was too negative about this stuff in my initial review. I wanted a BB cream that hid blemishes, and this doesn't do that without concealer on top. But since I first reviewed this product, I found myself wanting a lighter makeup look and went looking for another BB cream. There aren't that many BB creams with dark shades available, so I picked this stuff up again, and it was way better than I remembered and ticked so many of my boxes. It really doesn't have great coverage, but now that my skin is somewhat clear, it gives me a light base to blend a few dots of concealer into. It really brightens up my face and makes it look lightly bronzed. The finish feels moisturising and lightweight. I do a dusting of finishing powder because I have combination skin and it can get oily but the finish is still dewy and looks very natural. I think if you want a product that actually covers you up then you shouldn't go for this because it's such light coverage. But I found it was well suited to me and what I wanted to do. While I still think the price is a bit much I actually found another tube for £2 on clearance!... I hope this doesn't mean it's getting discontinued.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

1.0

3 years ago

do not buy this unless you have perfect doll skin !! Its very very terrible, doesn't skin match, feels and smells terrible and leaves my skin super oily, shiny and feeling heavy somehow.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

Great as a foundation base, particularly for dry complexions. It will nourish, add a soft colour correcting veil. Then off you go- or apply your foundation. It's completely VEGAN, with the latest colour adapting technology ????

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

I got suckered into buying products on 3 for 2 at The Body Shop recently. This was sold as something I could use all over my face or as an under eye product. It looked ok in the shop. However, I found the pigmented beads to be a bit rough and this doesn't actually do anything. It seems hydrating and didn't irritate my skin, however. I don't think it has an SPF (or not enough SPF, perhaps). I would probably just stick to a light textured foundation or a BB cream that provides some coverage.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlack

EyesOther

3 years ago

Made my face very oily and came out an orangey colour when applied. I found I had breakouts the day after use and hardly covers blemishes just makes your skin a little more dewy. If u rub too hard it just crinkles off your face - not smooth texture and too watery. Wouldn't buy again as it just makes my face look streaky and orange with no coverage at all

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

3 years ago

I bought this product after it was recommended by a friend. Even knowing the color adapting thing is simply not true, I decided to give it a try. What a mistake! It is very runny and easy to make a mess with, also difficult to apply evenly. It has these spheres that contain the pigment, they pop when applied and oxidise (the so called color adapting). This means that it is scratchy and you really have to rub your face for the color to change. It isn't moisturizing at all and the finish is yellowish, powdery and settles into every wrinkle, crack or dry spot. Just awful. My friend who liked it said hers came with a primer from the same brand. Maybe it works this way but, it defeats the whole purpose of having a BB cream, it makes no sense at all!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

So I bought 2 of these before I found my match ...and glad I did because this product is AMAZING! Light to medium coverage and definitely covers blemishes and red marks. It comes out white and goes darker as you apply. Adjusts to your skin type and feels fresh all day. You cannot tell I am wearing make up, looks so natural. (which is the look I am going for) It is a bit pricey for the small amount that it is, I do feel like I will run out very quickly but I do love this product and have already recommended it to friends.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium