45%
package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I love this cream, it is reasonable priced and leaves your skin feeling soft and no oily residue. the tint is light and while it isnt dark enough to be used as a foundation, it is a great base for applying face powder

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

7 years ago

Such a waste of money, totally regret buying. The Body shop woman convinced me, won't be trusting their opinion again. I'm fair skinned, but the lightest colour made me look orange. Worst make up product I've ever bought.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairOther

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I usually use L'Oreal's Nude Magique 5 in 1 BB Cream but I bought the Body Shop All-In-One BB cream in search of a nice light coverage for my holiday next week, as I feel L'Oreal's one might be a bit too heavy to wear in very hot weather conditions. The sales woman was telling me all about it and made it seem like a miracle product! But when I tried it, I have to say I was a little disappointed. It comes out white and it does adjust perfectly to my skin tone, however it just felt like I was putting sun cream on my face, and it seemed to give me hardly any coverage at all! My skin is oily with a very uneven complexion and many acne scars, so I need a BB cream that will give me a matte finish with good (yet light) coverage. I think this product will be more ideal for those that have dry/normal skin with not many problem areas on their face. Its great for those that want to have that natural, effortless look! But for me, its a no as it didn't really benefit my skin type. One good thing I can mention about my experience with this product is that it made my skin feel soft and gave me a nice radiant glow. I will still bring it on holiday with me to see how it copes under heat, maybe it will pleasantly surprise me, but for now L'Oreal's Nude Magique 5 in one is still my favourite!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

7 years ago

I bought this yesterday and i don't regret it although its pricey. Well it has a medium coverage but it looks reaallly natural so i like it. Moisturizes great! I really like the feeling it gives :) only bad thing is that it has no SPF ... If only it had..! I would give 5 :) still great tho, would recommend to you. If you have questions to me about any make up issue, just tweet me ( @tayswiftturkey ) or contact me on MakeUpAlley, I would love to help you :)

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

7 years ago

Pros : -I got this in 02 Natural, it doesn't brighten my complexion, but it evens out my warm and pale skintone! -it has glowy finish. -the cream smells good!!! I love smelling it -moisturises my skin really well (i dont need any moisturiser before applying it) -natural finish -stays on my skin for more than 12 hours Cons: - no spf, i still need sunscreen - low coverage! - pricey (almost $20)

About reviewer (25 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

7 years ago

nay? --> firstly, the product is not spf inclusive. secondly, it doesnt cover the redness. i have acne scars on my face. while this bb cream helped even out the skin tone, it is not able to cover the redness. of course from most reviews this product has light coverage. what i did to cover these scars was applied powder foundation and pressed powder. if you have scars, it might lighten the colour slightly but not cover it entirely. do keep in mind :) yay! --> firstly, a little goes a long way for this one. secondly, if you use this as a BASE (like what i did. see above.), your foundation will stay and not 'disappear' by the end of the day.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

7 years ago

This is my first ever body shop purchase and it did not disappoint. It's also the first bb cream I ever buy so I don't have a lot of experience in this type of product, but I really liked the end result of this one. I bought shade #02 which added liveliness to my face and covered the large pores on my cheeks. I gave it a 3 for price because although I absolutely love it and I know I'm going to buy it again it seemed a bit overpriced for a fairly small tube.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

1.0

7 years ago

I did not like this product at all, I got the lightest shade and the assistant colour matched it to my skin it looked fine in the store but when I got home it looked orange! Packaging is lovely but the product itself is terrible! It made my pores looked more pronounced and made my skin look oily! Would not recommend!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I was excited when I got this because it fits my color. After a while, I decided I wouldn't buy it again. Its color changing novelty wears off once you realize its color payoff is too little and on the orangey side--makes me look redder than what I like. The fragrance is weird and doesn't have an SPF. I use this as a primer now but to little success. Just using it all up. If the reason you're looking for a BB cream is to have an all in one solution, this is not it. More like a sheer moisturizing tinted cream.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

I don't normally wear foundation but wanted a product to just give some light smoothing coverage. This is perfect. I actually like that it doesn't have SPF because I use different moisturizers with their own SPF depending on the season. Sheer and light coverage. Doesn't look like I'm wearing make-up at all but smooths out some imperfections.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29