45%
package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

This BB Creme is my heaven. I can't quite say it's the best but it works wonder on my face. Putting this product on I feel like Im wearing a facial lotion. Wow! It's so impressive how they are colour adapting so there is only 3 shades depending on your skin tone. I wear a shade 1 even though I am fairyly tan I have milky- off white undertones (sometimes peachy) so number 1 was perfect! This is amazing paired with the all in one face base, giving you the flawless look and skin you want. Not cakey or watery, perfect thickness and tint. I payed $10 Canadian for this so It was cheaper then drugstore BB Cremes! I would re-purchase this even if it wasn't promo because it is all-natural and cheaper then high end and some drugstore BB Cremes. My overall review on The Body Shop is amazing because you get the bang for your buck and the great high end (all-natural) qualities. The Body Shop for me is in-between high end and drugstore with prices and high end quality product/function and amount. Requests / Issues: I would really appreciate a pump with this product because sometimes it is hard to control the amount that comes out of the product. But otherwise great job BS ! Rating: Overall: 4/5 Price: 2/5 Packaging: 3/5 Yes I would buy this product if I ran out or lost it.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

7 years ago

When the lady in the store applyed this on me I was happy with the result and bought the bb cream. But when I met a friend outside she commented that I was orange.. After trying and failing with this one I found that the best tool for applying is a flat foundation brush. I cant use my fingers because they are pink and makes the colour adapt completely wrong. So that is something for you all to consider before giving up on this product :-) My shade is 01 and it continues to change if I buff it for a while. If I use the foundation brush quickly the shade works well for me. However, they recently released a new shade, 00 !! So as soon as I get well of my flu I will go and get it :-) I love this product. I dont think the price is too high. You get your moneys worth and a little goes a long way.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I have never found a BB cream that suits my skin tone perfectly. Most of the korean/japanese ones are always too white for me, and I don't like that they are always very heavy and they feel sticky. On a daily basis, I like my look to appear youthful and fresh, and I love the no-makeup-look. This BB cream allows me to do just that. It makes me look really polished in a way that's not obvious. The other bb creams I've tried scream "I'm wearing foundation". However, just like other products from The Body Shop, it's a tad bit expensive. I definitely think it's worth it. Natural coverage, doesn't harm my skin, lightweight formula, and not cakey at all. Update: I wrote this review as an initial impression of the product. After 3 days of using it, I realized that it is just the same as other BB creams, doesn't matter if it's Asian or Western BB cream - it will really oxidize after a few hours into an unflattering shade (sort of like a dull orange-y and ashy kind). I am a bit disappointed, or maybe it's just the weather here. However there are still positive points to this and I will keep using this for cool days or when I won't be out for more than 3 hours.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

7 years ago

I was attracted to this product initially cos I thought it was great that it adapts to your skin tone and got in shade 2 (Yes, there's 3 shades despite the skin-color adapting features). However as I used it over time, I realized I didn't really like it much. The cream comes out white but as you put it on, it changes to a beige/nude tone, depending on how quickly you spread it over your face as the color change is heat-activated. It can be quite thick and sticky on the skin as well after application, and the coverage isn't great, in terms of covering your flaws (eg. red spots) and does make your skin look oily so I use it before applying my powder foundation. If you're looking for something to give you a sun-kissed glow, look though, then this one does the trick. Just don't over-apply or you'll look orange. It is not drying and lasts a long time. I got mine back in Dec 2012 and am only almost finishing it now. Considering that I use it about 5 days a week on average, it isn't that draining on the pocket although it is pricier than other similar products out on the market. Generally, while I don't hate it, I probably won't buy it again as I don't think it really suits what I want or need.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

7 years ago

Hear me out. This product would work very good on people with dry skin, like me, it made my skin look brighter and it moisturized it. However, I do not know if this works for oily skin or whatsoever. But I also noticed that it doesn't cover much, so this would suck for people dealing with acne and redness and other, unless you want to cover imperfections with concealer and then use this. I'm just giving you an idea about it before you go and purchase it :)

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium

HairBlack

1.0

7 years ago

Terrible! Covers nothing, and makes skin oily and orange!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I bought this bb cream after trying it out in store and fell in love with the idea of a colour adapting bb cream as many other bb creams seem to have a limited choice of shades. I love the idea of this bb cream and found the coverage quite good. However it is quite expensive for a bb cream especially when there are much cheaper ones but it does last for quite a long time. I would recommend you powder your face after using this bb cream especially if you have combination/oily skin like me as it can look quite shiny after a few hours. Otherwise, I feel that this is a good bb cream and would definitely recommend this product.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

7 years ago

***UPDATE JUNE 2015*** I think they have changed the formulation of this product. After a few months, I repurchased this (No. 3) and it turned my face orange. (I am brown skinned and didn't even know such a thing was possible on me) I looked like a Real Housewife, not even kidding. Such a pity, because the earlier formulation really worked. I don't want to give up just yet so I am going try the No 2 and see how that goes. But taking off 2 lippies for the orangeness and weird over-tanned artificial look. -------------------------- I absolutely love this BB Cream. I bought this on a whim because I love Body Shop products - they are reasonably priced in my opinion and they do not bother my skin. At first, I was a little hesitant since I haven't any great experiences with BB creams but this one turned things around for me. Pros: 1. Blends beautifully - it comes out white from the packaging but changes color to blend in with your skin color. And it blends like a dream without staining your fingers or leaving residue on your blending brush. 2. Leaves a healthy sun kissed glow without being cakey. Doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all - I have had instances when I forgot I am wearing this. 3. Works as a nice smooth base for setting powder/loose powder. Doesn't crease or rub off. 3. Medium coverage but looks great when you want a healthy natural look. However, I would recommend concealer for heavy dark circles. Cons: 1. Not a fan of the packaging. I don't like Body Shop tubes to be honest since if you're in a moving vehicle, it's quite tough to screw the cap back on and it will fall somewhere. 2. Wish this came in larger sizes!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesOther

7 years ago

Amazing bb cream first one uve used and I'm really happy with it. The shade is perfect and makes my skin so much better. Would probably used it all the time instead of make up if I didn't need to wear foundation mostly use it when I don't want to put my make up on but need a little bit of coverage. It feels really nice on my skin. Isn't dry or too moist.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

7 years ago

Love this bb cream! I've tried a the garnier and rimmel ones but I didnt like them that much. I normally use this and buff it in with my real techniques expert face brush, or you can just rub in with your hands. It blends easily and gives a nice healthy glow. The coverage is light to medium, so you may need a bit of concealer if you have any blemishes or dark circles, but other than that this bb cream gives me great natural looking skin!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair