45%
package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

This product did absolutely nothing for me. I understand that its a BB Cream and there's not much coverage but it was literally a waste of money and time. Not very impressed!!!!!!!!!!!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

5 years ago

This product really does illuminate my face but other than this it's not the best or the worst product it's a bb cream so obviously not great coverage it's quite good for the summer but I found it really watery even when I shook the 'bottle' it sounded like water I don't really know why but for the price there's way better drugstore foundations so I don't think is buy it again

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I was looking to try a BB cream (this was my first) and I stumbled into The Body Shop where they were having a BOGO sale. I saw that this product had received an award, so I figured it was good stuff. It was about $20, which I wasn't thrilled about, but I don't mind splurging a little for quality. You get 25mL of product. I was happy with the coverage, but I've never used a product that left me so shiny. Whether I use a translucent setting powder or not, I end up super shiny in no time. I would either apply powder all day (which didn't help the problem much) or use blotting sheets (which took some of the makeup off). I also got problems with creasing on my eyelids and in my under-eye fine lines. I rated the packaging 4 out of 5 because it's the standard BB cream packaging (tube) but you don't get very much product. This product may be better for people with dry skin.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I would not buy this bb cream again! It don't have SPF protection at all! It look good at 1st attempt it looks shiny on ur skin when you wear till 4 to 5 hr it become so oily this product don't suit with oily skin thank god i have dry skin.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

6 years ago

I was hoping this was gonna be a new addition to my regular make up routine, but I was sorely disappointed. I ordered this from The Body Shop on sale for about ten dollars. Normally it is twenty dollars for 25 ml. It is a white cream with little speckles of brown color. It is extremely watery and kind of messy. I got mine in the lightest shade in 00. I have tried applying this with a foundation brush and my fingers. The coverage of this product is almost non existent and extremely spotty. The color doesn't really adapt to my skin tone because its too dark even though its the lightest shade. It also doesn't help to cover any redness. I find it difficult to apply because it is really watery and hard to blend. It doesn't give an even finish as the website claims, and I find it makes my skin more oily. I would not recommend this product or repurchase it.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

hi, I'm actually excited because this is my first review ever! In the past I've used GOSH velvet touch primer, Origins BB Cream, and another from NARS. I bought this one literally because the shop ran out of the GOSH one and the department store also didn't stock the ones i've used in the past. This is my second time of using it. I recommend this product on oily skin or combination skin (which I have). It glides on and I find I do not have to carry blotting paper/powder around with me like I always had to. That's the main reason I recommend it. It's also great if you do not want to wear any makeup as it just adds a one colour type effect on your face. I don't know what else to say other than it really is worth the money and it actually does what it says unlike all the other brands that are double the price. thanks!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Dark

from

6 years ago

I read many good views about this product and was very excited when i bought one. This product makes my face look dewy and healthy for the first hour of application but after about 3 hours I feel my face become very oily (maybe it's because the mineral ingredients or something) but luckily It doesn't cause any breakout.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

6 years ago

I wanted to try this after seeing a demo of it on YouTube which made it look like a really good and innovative product. The main aspect I was intrigued by was the fact that this claims to be a 'colour adapting' tinted cream which automatically changes to match the colour of your face, meaning you're less likely to end up with a colour too light/dark for your skin. Unfortunately this doesn't work as well as I hoped it would. Firstly, the coverage isn't that great. Although I appreciate this is a tinted cream as opposed to a foundation, when I saw the demo on YouTube it made it look like this gave a really good coverage with one application. What I'm thinking now is that this was applied to the model in layers to help build up coverage (which they sneakily didn't show in the video). Secondly it's really watery - I thought mine had settled in the tube, so gave it a really good shake before trying to dispense it again, but it still came out looking really runny and not at all appealing! Finally the smell of this is really off-putting. It has a VERY strong aroma which to me smelt of roses (a scent I really cannot stand). Also, although this is marketed as an all-rounder, there's still four shades to choose from so I was a bit confused as to which one I should go for when I was in the shop. Luckily an assistant kindly helped me out, but I'm not sure the colour she recommended really suits my skin (shade 02 which is for medium tone skin, whereas I think I should have gone for shade 01 for lighter tones). Overall this is just ok, but for a few pounds more (this cost £12.00) you can get BB and CC creams which give better coverage and also have SPF in them (Clinique's Moisture Surge springs to mind). If a friend asked me, I wouldn't recommend this and would point them in the direction of other brands instead.

About reviewer (652 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

6 years ago

so, a few days ago i got a sample of this product. i've been wanting to buy it since i read some good reviews of this product. i even try it on the store and the color looks really good on my skin, so i ask some sample. AND i'm glad i did. i love TBS products especially the body butter and lotion. but this one.......ugh. the smell is awful. and it just did nothing. it doesn't cover anything. and my skin gets oily and itchy even tho i'm supposed to be more on the 'dry' side (my face is combination fyi, the oily part usually just around my t-zone, the other is pretty dry). so this product is probably a big NO for me. the color is really good tho. it really match my skin and give a healthy color unlike some other bb-cream that i purchased that give me a pale 'grayish' look. TLDR: cons: oily, itchy, no coverage pros: match my skintone and gives a healthy looking tone

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Other

6 years ago

Really nice texture, adapts well to your skin tone. I usually mix this with foundation if I want a more full coverage, but this product is so good for using on hot days or if you only want a little coverage, as it is extremely sheer! Little pricey but overall I like it!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18