3.0

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

Contrary to many of the other reviews here, I actually love this BB cream. I have it in the lightest shade and it really makes my winter-sallow skin look healthy. The water-based formula is light, not heavy or cakey, it doesn't clog my pores and leaves no sheen, which means I can pass on powder - that's huge for me as my skin gets very oily, hurrah! I apply this after my moisturiser (Evening Primrose Oil) with my fingers and add extra to areas that are blemished or scarred; I wasn't expecting much coverage with this and was therefore pleasantly surprised with how much it evens out my skin, covers redness, and smoothes pores. The product lasts well, even through exercise, I'm looking forward to using the darker shades in summer to see how it looks in the heat. Definitely a happy customer.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

EyesBlue

7 years ago

Definitely NOT worth $20 for the amount and quality. I wanted to give it a try since I had a 40% off coupon and this seemed to be one of their "best sellers". I got it in #2. ZERO coverage. Very sheer. Also, it dries my skin out pretty badly. Very disappointed with this product.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

7 years ago

I am really not a big fan of BB cream or tinted moisturised but I received this as a gift. According to The Body Shop, this BB cream uses a colour adapt technology so basically once you put it on the pigments will adapt to a skin tone that is most closet to your own complexion. When the cream first squeezed out from the tube it is white but after rubbing it on your face or hand, the colour changes. I have chosen number 1 which is the fairest colour in the range (1-3, 3 is the darkest). The texture of the BB cream is rather oily and giving a very sheer dewy finish so if you like a matte finish you will need to apply powder on top. It gives a medium coverage but I don't find the coverage to be buildable. The colour on my face seems okish, not too yellow not too white but I wouldn't say it is a perfect match. What makes me dislike this product is its staying power. It oxidises into a greyish orangey colour only 2 hours after I put it on. Also, due to its dewy finish, it makes your skin looks super oily even with powder on top. I think I'd better stick with my foundation!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlack

7 years ago

When I came to the store, there were only 2 shades, number 2 and 3. I picked the number 2 which is lighter as I was afraid the other one will be too dark for me. When I was at the store the color looks fine and match my skin tone as I tried it on my cheek. I've been trying to stop wearing bb creams since I'm afraid they are the cause of my small bumps, I bought this because some say it has light coverage. But when I came home and tried it, I kinda disappointed. The color makes my skin looks slightly darker, and it covers almost nothing and it has no SPF. It evens out my skin tone tho. And the staying power is terrible. I live in a humid tropical country where people sweat easily. I think this is very good for during winter, and for those who don't have much blemishes to cover as this moisturizes skin a lot and has very light coverage.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

7 years ago

I wanted to make the switch to BB-Cream for a more natural look. I got this is #1 for Christmas and I have had a good experience with it, thus far. I have combo, acne-prone skin and this did not cause me to break out or turn into an oil slick after an hour. I have been pretty impressed, actually. It is normally a hit or miss with Body Shop face makeup for me. Since I am acne-prone this barely does anything to cover up everything. I use my beloved All in one Face Base with this and it is just perfect. I never feel like I am wearing a mask. BB cream is very light coverage but I love how it just balances my face out as a great primer for my foundation. Also, I would never use this in the summer as it could be too greasy with humid and hot temperatures. It has provided great moisture for the winter, though. One thing I dislike is the small tube for the price. Wish it was a little cheaper, but I will still be buying it; Body Shop always has good sales.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Fine

7 years ago

I don't know how this is a bb cream and I don't know why it is called "all in one". It's way too sheer for a bb cream. It evens out my skin tone, but it doesn't cover my not very pronounced blemishes at all. When I saw " all in one" name I automatically thought it has SPF , but silly me in this case " all " doesn't consist of sun protection, which is in my understanding is absolutely a must, especially for a tinted cream. The consistency is not very thick, not very runny. It's a white cream with tinted particles which turn into the skin shade. I am skeptical about skin adopting color claim. I have it in light # 1 shade. I applied it to my hand and then I applied it to my inner arm (which is whiter) just to check how it adapts and the color was the same as on my palm.I gues it's just a advertisement gimmick. I also noticed its a little bit orange, so if you are very pale it might not be for you. The shade I chose # 01 ( the lightest ) will match my skin tone in summer mostly or with a lighter powder on top. It has not very pleasant fragrance to it, but not very strong. The silver shade squize package is easy to use and kind of cute. With all that said I didn't return it and not going to. Its winter time and i need smth moosterizing, even if the shade isn't perfect for me i adjust it with my classic ivory tone powder and ready to go. Overall this is just a tinted moisturizer, which is not bad, but would have been better with SPF. I think it's not worth a splurge for 20$ for 0.84 fl. Oz. and drug store bb creams might be the same quality, but for half of the price. It didn't break my skin out so far.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

from

7 years ago

I really like this cream. It is moisturizing but not too heavy, and gives the perfect amount of tint and coverage. I have been using for about two weeks and it has not irritated my skin at all.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBlue

7 years ago

At age 53, I have looked as long as I can remember, for the perfect tinted moisturizer that would double as my foundation. This is my HG. #3 is perfect for my fair olive complexion. It isn't too tinted, gives my skin just enough of an even tone, light moisturizing, and with a little bronzing powder, I'm all set. I simply LOVE this product.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Other

1.0

7 years ago

This is the worst BB cream experience EVER! It doesn't cover up anything at all, makes my skin break out badly and after application makes it look very oily and unhealthy (and I'm not talking dewy look here, just greasy). Very disappointed:(

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairOther

7 years ago

Just read the review by J bella. I'd suggest Medium. It has a slighlty pinker tone and sounds like it would be a better match for you. I use medium and its great. The Body Shop should be happy to exchange the one you have if you're not happy with it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43