The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream

The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream
The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream - Shade 02

3.0

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this on a whim in shades 04, my complexion is medium brown and I love it. I don't like wearing heavy foundations and got decent skin with few blemishes. Matte foundations with full cover makes me look older and at 34 I'm looking for a dewy light weight formula that compliments my skin. This is my current winter favourite. It's very easy and quick to apply and I do so with Real Techniques Complexion blender brush. The bb cream don't settle in to fine lines and makes my face feel moisturised!

on 11/30/2018 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I read the reviews after purchasing and before using this product. I liked it in store, and I liked the idea of it. I have used a product like this before by the Canadian company Quo. However, this one seemed lighter than that one, which wS actually quite heavy. So, I was hesitant when I first put this on. I applied my vitamin c serum and sunscreen and then used my fingers to spread this on top. In the beginning, there was no magic, though it felt truly lovely on my fine, clear dry skin. It was only after a few minutes that I noticed how glowing and natural my skin looked. I have shade 2 and am an NC 30/35. I took off a lippie due to the fact that I don't agree that this is truly a bb cream. As many have stated, this contains no sunscreen and doesn't really "cover", but for my skin, which is quite clear, though blotchy and pigmented in places, it works wonders. This is more of a CC cream, as it tones rather than hides. So, as with many things on this site, it really has to suit your skin type and needs. I personally love this.

on 8/20/2018 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Not really a good product. I got kind of duped instore when a pretty talented MUA managed to cover up my blemishes with some concealer and convinced me using it in combination with this product would be a great lowkey look.
But honestly, there's EXTREMELY little coverage. It's very moist and dewy on the skin, which I suppose could be some people's thing. It just doesn't seem to serve its purpose. And it's a little expensive when lower end BB creams that do a better job exist.

on 8/12/2017 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

do not buy this unless you have perfect doll skin !! Its very very terrible, doesn't skin match, feels and smells terrible and leaves my skin super oily, shiny and feeling heavy somehow.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great as a foundation base, particularly for dry complexions. It will nourish, add a soft colour correcting veil. Then off you go- or apply your foundation. It's completely VEGAN, with the latest colour adapting technology 👍

on 2/27/2017 11:35:00 AM

I got suckered into buying products on 3 for 2 at The Body Shop recently.
This was sold as something I could use all over my face or as an under eye product. It looked ok in the shop. However, I found the pigmented beads to be a bit rough and this doesn't actually do anything. It seems hydrating and didn't irritate my skin, however. I don't think it has an SPF (or not enough SPF, perhaps). I would probably just stick to a light textured foundation or a BB cream that provides some coverage.

on 2/20/2017 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Made my face very oily and came out an orangey colour when applied. I found I had breakouts the day after use and hardly covers blemishes just makes your skin a little more dewy. If u rub too hard it just crinkles off your face - not smooth texture and too watery. Wouldn't buy again as it just makes my face look streaky and orange with no coverage at all

on 2/20/2017 9:55:00 AM

I bought this product after it was recommended by a friend.
Even knowing the color adapting thing is simply not true, I decided to give it a try. What a mistake!
It is very runny and easy to make a mess with, also difficult to apply evenly. It has these spheres that contain the pigment, they pop when applied and oxidise (the so called color adapting). This means that it is scratchy and you really have to rub your face for the color to change. It isn't moisturizing at all and the finish is yellowish, powdery and settles into every wrinkle, crack or dry spot. Just awful.
My friend who liked it said hers came with a primer from the same brand. Maybe it works this way but, it defeats the whole purpose of having a BB cream, it makes no sense at all!

on 2/16/2017 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought 2 of these before I found my match ...and glad I did because this product is AMAZING! Light to medium coverage and definitely covers blemishes and red marks. It comes out white and goes darker as you apply. Adjusts to your skin type and feels fresh all day. You cannot tell I am wearing make up, looks so natural. (which is the look I am going for)
It is a bit pricey for the small amount that it is, I do feel like I will run out very quickly but I do love this product and have already recommended it to friends.

on 9/18/2016 3:53:00 PM

All i can say its really great if you need just a color and glow with no coverage. Very weird product as it applies white and turns darker after. Is it chemicals or oils? Who knows but i like it:D