The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream

The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream

2.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Please save your money! I have tried BB creams from drug stores that do a far better job for a fraction of the price. This BB cream does absolutely nothing. It doesn't cover, it didn't moisturize, and it failed as a primer. I had to add both a separate moisturizer and primer with this BB cream when I used it. I'm now stuck with a full size tube of the stuff that I won't throw out because I'm too cheap, and I wont give it way because I know it sucks...the conundrum of a cosmetic junkie.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Worst bb cream i have ever bought, im crying for the money i've wasted. I see close to no difference w or w/o applying this. Barely covers my blemishes. It made my face look dewy or even oilier somehow hence it might be better for those with drier skin i guess? The bb cream smelled like the kind of medication which i spray into my blocked nose to clear it LOL. terrible purchase.

Bottom line: probably for people w dry skin and blemish free faces who just wanna put some make-up for the sake of it or for fun.

To Read all 89 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/22/2016 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this BB cream on the days when light coverage is enough. Once I discovered the best color shade for me (I am not convinced that it ADAPTS to your skin color at all, you must choose the right shade carefully), it looks so natural and beautiful on my skin! I read some people saying that it does not give any coverage at all and I disagree. The coverage is light, but it can definitely hide small imperfections.

I certainly feel a difference between this BB cream and a normal foundation on my face. With TBS BB Cream my skin feels better moisturized and more supple. It is also very easy and fast to apply. Last but not least I love how it smells (I know this smell is nothing special to most, but it somehow appeals to me) :)

Will repurchase!

I bought this in shade 00 (the lightest available) and while it looks light enough coming straight from the tube it definitely oxidized as I try to apply it. I don't know if this is part of the weird colour bursting particles technology they claim will match your skin perfectly but either way I was unimpressed with the orangey tone it took on. The oxidation is also apparent when the lid is taken off as the formula is pretty runny and tends to leak inside the lid, and the residue is seriously ORANGE. It has no SPF coverage and no apparent skin-friendly ingredients so I'm not quite sure what sets it apart from regular foundation. The formula also seems prone to separation and I have to shake it before using. The finish also tends to be streaky. I don't tend to wear a lot of foundation, so I'll finish out the tube using it as a concealer for spots, but I would not purchase this again.

on 3/14/2016 12:14:00 AM

This product does not show up on my skin AT ALL, it doesn't reduce redness or anything. It also does not last on my oily skin all day, and while it lasts ages considering how small it looks, it's just not what I always want from a bb cream. However it does help my concealer blend in really well, and does look like I'm wearing really nice natural makeup when I blend it with a powder. I have a love-hate relationship with this product

on 2/20/2016 12:11:00 AM

This product is good for those who like natural looking makeup. I think my skin tone has lightened up over the years but when I bought this, I got medium. I like that it comes out white with shade adapting beads. I gave away the medium tube to my friend but I'm gonna go back and buy the shade that's right for me.

Great product if you want light to medium coverage. I like to set it with translucent powder.

on 1/26/2016 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh, I am delighted with this! Let me preface this review by saying, If you're looking for a proper BB cream in the Asian mould, you are going to be rather disappointed with this. Coverage here is minimal; this is, in fact, a hybrid product, rather similar to Origins VitaZing and Soap and Glory's Glow Job. It comes out of the tube grey and adjusts to your skin tone. Thus far, I have been delighted with the results--my skin is glowing and even, without any obvious signs of having been made up (I take the stealth approach to makeup). Plus, you have four shades to choose from (i.e. I can move up to 02 in the summertime). And....it's a good $20 cheaper than VitaZing. And--not irritating, at least for me. I am occasionally prone to perioral dermatitis and am fighting off a bout (with the help of topical medication) -- able to use this without a problem. Another great product from TBS, who are upping their game all the time.

Two caveats here: 1) you'll need an additional sunscreen (hence the docked lippie) and 2) you need to shake the tube before use, as it occasionally separates.

Shade info: I am an NC20-25 and use Shade 01.

on 12/26/2015 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have normal/dry skin and this bb cream works like magic for me. I don't have acne or pimples but a few imperfections here and there, and it covers it all up and gives me the most natural-looking glow ever! It's almost as if I haven't done anything to my skin. Absolutely love it. I feel this product works best for people with normal/dry skin type.

Downside: There is no SPF in the product, hence 4/5

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this bb cream! I'm in the shade 04 and it's amazing! Gives me a beautiful dewy finish,light weight and enough coverage. I only wear this now because it's basically my skin but better. Personally for me this is exactly what I wanted and was look for, for ages!