The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream

The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream
The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream - Shade 02

3.0

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/12/2017 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

do not buy this unless you have perfect doll skin !! Its very very terrible, doesn't skin match, feels and smells terrible and leaves my skin super oily, shiny and feeling heavy somehow.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great as a foundation base, particularly for dry complexions. It will nourish, add a soft colour correcting veil. Then off you go- or apply your foundation. It's completely VEGAN, with the latest colour adapting technology 👍

on 2/27/2017 11:35:00 AM

I got suckered into buying products on 3 for 2 at The Body Shop recently.
This was sold as something I could use all over my face or as an under eye product. It looked ok in the shop. However, I found the pigmented beads to be a bit rough and this doesn't actually do anything. It seems hydrating and didn't irritate my skin, however. I don't think it has an SPF (or not enough SPF, perhaps). I would probably just stick to a light textured foundation or a BB cream that provides some coverage.

on 2/20/2017 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Made my face very oily and came out an orangey colour when applied. I found I had breakouts the day after use and hardly covers blemishes just makes your skin a little more dewy. If u rub too hard it just crinkles off your face - not smooth texture and too watery. Wouldn't buy again as it just makes my face look streaky and orange with no coverage at all

on 2/20/2017 9:55:00 AM

I bought this product after it was recommended by a friend.
Even knowing the color adapting thing is simply not true, I decided to give it a try. What a mistake!
It is very runny and easy to make a mess with, also difficult to apply evenly. It has these spheres that contain the pigment, they pop when applied and oxidise (the so called color adapting). This means that it is scratchy and you really have to rub your face for the color to change. It isn't moisturizing at all and the finish is yellowish, powdery and settles into every wrinkle, crack or dry spot. Just awful.
My friend who liked it said hers came with a primer from the same brand. Maybe it works this way but, it defeats the whole purpose of having a BB cream, it makes no sense at all!

on 2/16/2017 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought 2 of these before I found my match ...and glad I did because this product is AMAZING! Light to medium coverage and definitely covers blemishes and red marks. It comes out white and goes darker as you apply. Adjusts to your skin type and feels fresh all day. You cannot tell I am wearing make up, looks so natural. (which is the look I am going for)
It is a bit pricey for the small amount that it is, I do feel like I will run out very quickly but I do love this product and have already recommended it to friends.

on 9/18/2016 3:53:00 PM

All i can say its really great if you need just a color and glow with no coverage. Very weird product as it applies white and turns darker after. Is it chemicals or oils? Who knows but i like it:D

on 8/22/2016 7:49:00 AM

I bought this because my friend said that it's the best bb cream for her. Since her and me have similar skin type, so i was so excited to try this product. I bought the number 1, but sadly it's not the best for me even more worse. It makes me breakouts! Besides it gives no coverage at all, it even makes my face looked dull and darker.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Initially, I gave this product a very poor review. The first time I tried this BB cream I knew I didn't like the texture (this hasn't changed, and is why I didn't give it a full five lipsticks this time) I would have never given it a second try if it not for a morning that I was low on time and couldn't find my normal BB cream, but the day did come and I'm glad it did. I'm not sure why I had such a lackluster experience the first time, perhaps it was something else I was using that day, but every day since I have been using this BB cream, my skin looks even more flawless when I do my makeup and stays put even during a workout!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Worst bb cream i have ever bought, im crying for the money i've wasted. I see close to no difference w or w/o applying this. Barely covers my blemishes. It made my face look dewy or even oilier somehow hence it might be better for those with drier skin i guess? The bb cream smelled like the kind of medication which i spray into my blocked nose to clear it LOL. terrible purchase.

Bottom line: probably for people w dry skin and blemish free faces who just wanna put some make-up for the sake of it or for fun.