The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream

The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream
The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream - Shade 02

3.0

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/20/2017 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Made my face very oily and came out an orangey colour when applied. I found I had breakouts the day after use and hardly covers blemishes just makes your skin a little more dewy. If u rub too hard it just crinkles off your face - not smooth texture and too watery. Wouldn't buy again as it just makes my face look streaky and orange with no coverage at all

on 2/20/2017 9:55:00 AM

I bought this product after it was recommended by a friend.
Even knowing the color adapting thing is simply not true, I decided to give it a try. What a mistake!
It is very runny and easy to make a mess with, also difficult to apply evenly. It has these spheres that contain the pigment, they pop when applied and oxidise (the so called color adapting). This means that it is scratchy and you really have to rub your face for the color to change. It isn't moisturizing at all and the finish is yellowish, powdery and settles into every wrinkle, crack or dry spot. Just awful.
My friend who liked it said hers came with a primer from the same brand. Maybe it works this way but, it defeats the whole purpose of having a BB cream, it makes no sense at all!

on 2/16/2017 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought 2 of these before I found my match ...and glad I did because this product is AMAZING! Light to medium coverage and definitely covers blemishes and red marks. It comes out white and goes darker as you apply. Adjusts to your skin type and feels fresh all day. You cannot tell I am wearing make up, looks so natural. (which is the look I am going for)
It is a bit pricey for the small amount that it is, I do feel like I will run out very quickly but I do love this product and have already recommended it to friends.

on 9/18/2016 3:53:00 PM

All i can say its really great if you need just a color and glow with no coverage. Very weird product as it applies white and turns darker after. Is it chemicals or oils? Who knows but i like it:D

on 8/22/2016 7:49:00 AM

I bought this because my friend said that it's the best bb cream for her. Since her and me have similar skin type, so i was so excited to try this product. I bought the number 1, but sadly it's not the best for me even more worse. It makes me breakouts! Besides it gives no coverage at all, it even makes my face looked dull and darker.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Initially, I gave this product a very poor review. The first time I tried this BB cream I knew I didn't like the texture (this hasn't changed, and is why I didn't give it a full five lipsticks this time) I would have never given it a second try if it not for a morning that I was low on time and couldn't find my normal BB cream, but the day did come and I'm glad it did. I'm not sure why I had such a lackluster experience the first time, perhaps it was something else I was using that day, but every day since I have been using this BB cream, my skin looks even more flawless when I do my makeup and stays put even during a workout!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Worst bb cream i have ever bought, im crying for the money i've wasted. I see close to no difference w or w/o applying this. Barely covers my blemishes. It made my face look dewy or even oilier somehow hence it might be better for those with drier skin i guess? The bb cream smelled like the kind of medication which i spray into my blocked nose to clear it LOL. terrible purchase.

Bottom line: probably for people w dry skin and blemish free faces who just wanna put some make-up for the sake of it or for fun.

on 3/22/2016 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this BB cream on the days when light coverage is enough. Once I discovered the best color shade for me (I am not convinced that it ADAPTS to your skin color at all, you must choose the right shade carefully), it looks so natural and beautiful on my skin! I read some people saying that it does not give any coverage at all and I disagree. The coverage is light, but it can definitely hide small imperfections.

I certainly feel a difference between this BB cream and a normal foundation on my face. With TBS BB Cream my skin feels better moisturized and more supple. It is also very easy and fast to apply. Last but not least I love how it smells (I know this smell is nothing special to most, but it somehow appeals to me) :)

Will repurchase!

I bought this in shade 00 (the lightest available) and while it looks light enough coming straight from the tube it definitely oxidized as I try to apply it. I don't know if this is part of the weird colour bursting particles technology they claim will match your skin perfectly but either way I was unimpressed with the orangey tone it took on. The oxidation is also apparent when the lid is taken off as the formula is pretty runny and tends to leak inside the lid, and the residue is seriously ORANGE. It has no SPF coverage and no apparent skin-friendly ingredients so I'm not quite sure what sets it apart from regular foundation. The formula also seems prone to separation and I have to shake it before using. The finish also tends to be streaky. I don't tend to wear a lot of foundation, so I'll finish out the tube using it as a concealer for spots, but I would not purchase this again.

on 3/14/2016 12:14:00 AM

This product does not show up on my skin AT ALL, it doesn't reduce redness or anything. It also does not last on my oily skin all day, and while it lasts ages considering how small it looks, it's just not what I always want from a bb cream. However it does help my concealer blend in really well, and does look like I'm wearing really nice natural makeup when I blend it with a powder. I have a love-hate relationship with this product