innisfree No Sebum Loose Powder

innisfree No Sebum Loose Powder
No Sebum Loose Powder

3.9

SILICA, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE, MICA, METHICONE, MINERALSALTS, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, FRAGRANCE

on 2/19/2018 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My new HG! Very finely milled powder that does not break out my sensitive acne prone skin and keeps the shine away. Love it!

on 2/15/2018 9:07:00 PM

WORST POSSIBLE ALLERGIC REACTION.

on 8/20/2017 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

As face powder, NOPE ! Dries out too much. The applicator is hard to apply.
As a dry shampoo, love this. A very quick way to fix oily flat bangs.
Hate the packaging though. Powder everywhere flying.

on 7/13/2017 2:21:00 PM

I recently finished this powder and am thinking of repurchasing because it worked so well for me. The texture is soft and fine, it smells refreshing and left a soft matte finish. I use this powder with a brush over my foundation and my make up last most of the day. On days when I don't wear foundation, this powder keeps my shine away. Highly recommended

Pros:
Travel Friendly
Finely Mild
Affordable

Cons:
Accentuates my pores (this makes every single pore look way more visible)
Leaves a white cast
Quite an obvious flashback
Does not control oil
Chemical Smell

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The product is average. I have oily skin this product only keeps me matte for at most 1-2 hours (the hot and humid weather here doesn't help too). Although it's really cheap, I think this would better suit people with drier skin, those with oily skin give should give this a miss and try find a better powder.

on 10/8/2016 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Background: I've extremely oily skin on my t-zone with mix dry patches, and a couple of hormonal blemishes from time to time and rosacea.

I don't like this powder. I don't think that it does what it claims or that it looks good on the skin.

It does not keep matte for more time, I think that at the drugstore there are powders that help control the oils way better.

It only comes with one shade and it should leave a transparent look on the skin. It doesn't. I'm quite fair skin, I don't mind the color, but I can definitely tell it leaves some yellowish color on the skin.

The powder is too thick for a loose powder, it can very easily leave you with that heavy texture look and only makes you look that you put a lot of makeup on and you have a ton of flaws on your skin. It isn't good.

Btw, I also bought the Innisfree No-sebum blur primer and this primer is HORRIBLE. I mean, I can tolerate the powder and use it from time to time, because it sets my makeup and does the job like a regular powder would do... Oh but the primer, it's the worst thing that I've tried for oily skin.
When you put it, it kind leaves a matte finish and a smoth, even and poreless look. But right there I could fell in my fingers the oils left from the primer.. 1h hour later.. my skin will be a oily mess. It just bad.

on 7/8/2016 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It give you a flawless finish, literally. After using this powder over your foundation or concealer, your skin will feel very smooth !!

And this stuff is very affordable ! def. recommend this loose powder! Although if you have very dry skin, don't bake with this powder, your dry patches will show. As I have normal to dry skin, I use this loose powder only to set my make up so it wouldn't crease.

on 4/9/2016 10:47:00 AM

This is surely my to go loose powder. Never fail to come back to this loose powder after I had ran out of it. This has got many other uses as well. One of which I used it for my oily fringe at the end of the day. Take a little powder and put it in your hair and look fresh again. It is easy to carry around and does not cause any break out as well.

on 2/20/2016 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is such a great inexpensive powder, that can easily compete with any other high-end brand when it comes to it's performance. The smell is rather minty, the size of the package is small, which is perfect, if you like to carry it in your purse with you. The powder itself is superfine, the finish is matte, but on the natural side, it leaves my skin babysmooth and doesn't emphasise the pores or wrinkles or leave a white cast, so it's really a translucent powder. I have very sensitive skin, that breaks out easily and this powder never gave me any troubles.