4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I’m on my second pan of this contour powder (Medium shade). This is so finely milled and firmly pressed that even softly swiping the brush on it kicks up a lot of powder. After only using this powder two months, the pan had a sizable dent in it. The color is a little too dark for me; it’s a neutral-to-warm-toned taupe brown, several shades darker than my fair, warm under-toned skin. The Light shade is too pink for my skin tone. It’s pigment-rich so it’s very easily to over-apply and blends pretty well with a fluffy full brush that isn’t dense. And it lasts all day. But between the color being a touch too deep, the price ($48), and that I go through it so quickly, I won’t purchase this again. It just isn’t for me.

About reviewer (576 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

3 years ago

This is the perfect shade to add little shadows on your face. A lot of times I find that 'contour' shades are too light or reddish and doesn't look good on my medium skin. I got shade "medium" and it's perfect.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairRed, Other, Other

4 years ago

I got this in a palette and liked it. I think it is a good contour shade for most.

About reviewer (138 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this product! This contour shade is AMAZING. Its a really nice muted grey-ish brown. Sounds gross but its perfect for contouring. Even though its quite the pretty penny, a little goes a really long way. You don't want to layer it too much because they you end up looking very ashy and mummy like.

About reviewer (351 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

Love this powder - can be used every day for little contouring touches (shape nose, define jawline, lightly define cheekbones) or to really glam up makeup and give lots of depth. It's the perfect color for contouring, which is different from bronzer. It can be applied subtly as an illusion or more intensely for drama. Kevyn's contour brush is fantastic! The 2 together are all you need for contouring!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age56 & Over