Uploaded by xuz

price range

Reviews

frombenjo

Aug/31/2018

The smell is lovely and I really like the consistency of the body butter. It could be a little bit more moisturizing but it does the job.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

3.0

Jul/25/2018

The product itself is good, does the job and lasts for long, but I think it's a bit too expensive. I'm also not the biggest fan of the strong scent of this.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Mar/19/2016

I didn't like the scent of this when I first starting using it - it smelt way too earthy for me (reminiscent of my Dad's greenhouse when I was a kid). However, over time the scent did grow on me and I ended up thinking it wasn't too bad, although of all the other TBS scents this definitely still scores lower than their Olive, Sweet Lemon and Passionfruit ones.

As for …

About reviewer (619 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Jul/21/2015

This body butter smells fab! The smell lasts, it is a little expensive but you get a fair amount! The only reason i wouldnt buy this again is because i would like to try the other flavours.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

Jul/12/2015

I bought a body lotion of this same scent and I absolutely love it! The smell is fantastic and it really lasts! Although some people say that they don't like the smell, or that it smells 'medicinal', in my opinion it smells better the longer you have it on, and it really gets absorbed. I got it on sale for $6 and am not sure I would repurchase if it were full price, but I think …Read more

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

May/06/2015

the smell is a bit overpowering even for a peach-lover like me, but the product itself works great!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Fine

Jan/20/2015

This smells SO YUMMY. The peach scent is fresh, not cloying, and lingers so that I can still smell traces when I wake in the morning when I apply it at night. It's wonderfully moisturizing and super thick, so a little goes a long way.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

fromraluko

Jan/09/2015

I`m not a fan of the scents of Body Shop butters, but this one is amazing. A natural scent of freshly picked ripe peaches that wafts off your body is not something I will pass up. It reminds me of the seasonal fruit stalls in European farmers` markets. It moisturizes my skin very well and a little bit goes a long way. This is the only reason I ever go into Body Shop stores these days.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (865 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

Sep/06/2014

I find all the body butters from The Body Shop to be great, but this scent is the best for me! Smells like real peaches, so fresh, sweet and not at all fake! However the smell does not last for more than an hour, which is great for me as it would alter the scent of my perfume. Will repurchase when I run out!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Aug/14/2014

I thought I would've loved this but the scent gets on my nerves after too long. It smells off somehow. Hydration is great though and product is awesome as usual for the Body Shop.

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool