4.4

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

The smell is lovely and I really like the consistency of the body butter. It could be a little bit more moisturizing but it does the job.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

3.0

2 years ago

The product itself is good, does the job and lasts for long, but I think it's a bit too expensive. I'm also not the biggest fan of the strong scent of this.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I didn't like the scent of this when I first starting using it - it smelt way too earthy for me (reminiscent of my Dad's greenhouse when I was a kid). However, over time the scent did grow on me and I ended up thinking it wasn't too bad, although of all the other TBS scents this definitely still scores lower than their Olive, Sweet Lemon and Passionfruit ones. As for the body butter itself, it's standard TBS fare really. It's thick, moisturising, applies well, sinks in well and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised all day without feeling greasy. And really, that's pretty much all I can ask from a body butter (unless they invent one that can make me a cup of tea and do my ironing!).

About reviewer (652 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

This body butter smells fab! The smell lasts, it is a little expensive but you get a fair amount! The only reason i wouldnt buy this again is because i would like to try the other flavours.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I bought a body lotion of this same scent and I absolutely love it! The smell is fantastic and it really lasts! Although some people say that they don't like the smell, or that it smells 'medicinal', in my opinion it smells better the longer you have it on, and it really gets absorbed. I got it on sale for $6 and am not sure I would repurchase if it were full price, but I think it's a great product if you can catch a sale.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

the smell is a bit overpowering even for a peach-lover like me, but the product itself works great!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

This smells SO YUMMY. The peach scent is fresh, not cloying, and lingers so that I can still smell traces when I wake in the morning when I apply it at night. It's wonderfully moisturizing and super thick, so a little goes a long way.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

from

5 years ago

I`m not a fan of the scents of Body Shop butters, but this one is amazing. A natural scent of freshly picked ripe peaches that wafts off your body is not something I will pass up. It reminds me of the seasonal fruit stalls in European farmers` markets. It moisturizes my skin very well and a little bit goes a long way. This is the only reason I ever go into Body Shop stores these days.

About reviewer (916 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

6 years ago

I find all the body butters from The Body Shop to be great, but this scent is the best for me! Smells like real peaches, so fresh, sweet and not at all fake! However the smell does not last for more than an hour, which is great for me as it would alter the scent of my perfume. Will repurchase when I run out!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

6 years ago

I thought I would've loved this but the scent gets on my nerves after too long. It smells off somehow. Hydration is great though and product is awesome as usual for the Body Shop.

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool