70%
package quality

price range

Reviews

16 years ago

i never knew tweezing could be so easy until i used this. it might be more expensive than any tweezers out there but it's worth every penny. it grabs even the tiniest or shortest hair and it has a strong grip on it. when i first used this i actually pinched my lids many times. OUCH. but got the hang of it. i think i will buy the big one soon. since everyone says it's so good. how do u sharpen it urself. i think u only get free sharpening in the us??

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinOily

EyesBlack

from

16 years ago

i love these tweezers, and i wouldn't buy any other brand. for some reason, these tweezers don't slip over hairs like others can. plus, they last for a long time, and some even have guarantees on them (i believe. i know the nail clippers do!). also they have a cute little case to keep it in and they come in colors!

About reviewer (80 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairOther

EyesHazel

3.0

16 years ago

I brought these on an emergency when I was out of town. I have 3 of the Tweezerman Slant at home which cost about $20 each but I forgot to bring them when I was away for a weekend trip. These did an okay job, a bit better than your average drug store ones, but I prefer the Slant much better. Think these will go in my first-aid kit.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

16 years ago

These are imprecise and difficult to use. I bought them for a cute travle item, but I much prefer a full size. They don't do much for me.

About reviewer (420 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesBlue

16 years ago

The Tweezerette is NOT a mini version of the fabulous Tweezerman tweezer. It is not as precise and can not get the job down as well. Just doesn't grab hairs as well. However, I carry around in my purse and it is very handy for a quick pluck on the run.

About reviewer (385 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

16 years ago

I just received this off of ebay brand new in the box for around $7. These are my first pair of tweezers and all I can say is wow. If the little ones are this good than the full sized ones must be fantastic. They get every little hair off of my eyebrows and helps me maintain that fresly waxed look I crave so much. I am so glad I got these!! Tweezing has never been this much fun.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

16 years ago

It was a bit pricey @ $12 for mini, tweezes pretty well but the best were a pair I got in a first aid kit (don't know the brand, darn!)

About reviewer (161 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

16 years ago

For how much these tweezers cost, I was expecting them to be fantastic, but I have to say that I much prefer my cheapo Revlon tweezers. My Revlon tweezers were much better at getting the hairs out!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrown

EyesHazel

from

17 years ago

I discovered that the best lighting for plucking was in my office (weird), so I went off on a hunt for the perfect tweezers to fit in my bag. I found these at Walgreen's and I was so excited! I have heard great things about the full size version and so when I saw these in the travel case I had to get them. I am glad I did - they make it easy to find each hair, even the ones that haven't "made it all the way out". I agree that you have to be more careful - I have gotten some nasty skin pinches. But the good outweighs the bad with these. Although the price is a little steep ($12), I think they are worth it since you can get them sharpened for free - they should last forever!

About reviewer (119 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesGreen

17 years ago

They're expensive, but they're the best. There is no tweezer that compares to Tweezerman. Plus, they'll sharpen your tweezers for free! I got a pair of petite tweezers at Sephora -- a pointed tip and a slanted tip -- for $24, which I consider a steal. While they're a bit flimsier than the full-size Tweezerman, they pluck with the same effectiveness once you learn how to adjust your pinching technique. My brows are just as they should be and easy to maintain -- even those little straggly stubs that appear just above skin level are easily pried out. Viva Tweezerman!

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan