MAC Love Goddess ~Marilyn Monroe~

No Image

4.3

on 8/15/2014 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got this by mistake. The MA gave me the wrong color, but I decided to keep because I found the color pretty. Very catchy color! I think it look ok in artificial light but under natural light it is not flattering at all. The color reminds me some kool-aid juice. Also on my NC35 skin I makes me looks green, so weird! I am tossing it.

on 3/8/2013 5:36:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm not a fan of reds and only bought this cause it was part of the Marilyn Monroe collection.I went away last week and decided to give this a try and it is beautiful!!!! It is not strawberry on me like the other reviewer said. It is the most unique pinky red lipstick I have ever worn/owned in my 55 years of life. I think everyone can pull this off. I even found a back up! Don't pass a chance to swap for this. I wear Mehr by day and this at night. Absolutely beautiful.

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I bought Love Goddess just because I wanted some of the MM collection. The texture is smooth & the lipstick is fully pigmented. A gorgeous, face brightening shade of strawberry red. It is one of my favorite lipsticks, ever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

One of the nicest MAC lipsticks I have tried in a long time! Bought this sight unseen w/ my Marilyn Monroe October 2012 collection pre-sale. I was afraid of it when I saw it in person, that it was a cheesy looking 80's shade of a lipstick. It's actually very wearable and beautiful. And the finish, it is so soft a silky, and applies like a dream.
The texture on this one is lovely. I would describe the color as a very feminine sophistacated shade of pink touched with red. A touch of strawberry jam. This lipstick was made for Christina Hendricks (sp?)
of Mad Men..it's explosively sexy! A bit of an edgey shade too.
I marked I would not repurchase due to LE status. MAC should re-promote this for sure!!!

Popular Lipsticks