Nuxe Micellar Foam Cleanser with Rose Petals

Nuxe Micellar Foam Cleanser with Rose Petals

4.5

on 3/29/2015 9:01:00 AM

I bought this product without having prior experience with Nuxe products. Also the price, even with a bergain deal, was quite expensive, and after purchase on my way home I was a bit worried, if this I did the right thing.
However, when I tried it out, I realized, that the product is gorgeous and works on my skin well. It does not dry out the skin, it cleanses well and it is very delicate. I admit that it works well for combination/sensitive skin or those skins who are tended on break-outs. Yet I would not recommend for dry skin.
Also the package seemed a bit small (150ml), however it goes much longer than any 200 ml or 250 ml facial gel wash.
The only thing I do not like much is rose scent - I am generally not into this kind of fragrances, however I have to admit it is very mild. Those who love rose scents would definitely love it.

Overall, this is a great product and I have already repurchased it for full price!

on 11/12/2013 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

really good cleanser removes make up but i dont feel that its deep cleansing.. im looking for something stronger

on 10/12/2012 8:27:00 PM

this is a great cleanser. it foams up a lot, it smells so lovely - the rose scent is delicate and subtle and i like it a lot even though i am actually not a fan of rose fragrances! it cleanses my face very well, and leaves my skin soft, not tight and dry.

on 10/5/2012 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This micellar foam cleanser is super soft for the sensitive skin! It smells like pink roses! It leaves your skin soft and cleaned! Love it!