FairyDrops Candybar BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
FairyDrops Candybar BB Cream

2.0

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Macadamina Ternifolia Seed Oil, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Stearoyl Inulin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Petrolatum, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Royal Jelly Extract, Tocopherol, Sorbitan, Sequiisostearate, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Mica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide

on 12/21/2013 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

After first trying this product, I was like, WOW, this covers really well and doesn't look crap in photos.

But then as hours flew, I was like, WOW, this is so not worth the hype and it is shit for my pores.

The coverage is good but it does feel heavy and will look cakey on me, personally. It's fantastic for photos.

I have had a lot of experience with BB Creams and while FairyDrops DOES produce quite a good one compared to the rest, it's just not SO good that the price would be this expensive. Also, there's not even a lot in the container so why bother with the price if it's going to be so minimal?

Lastly, the sponge. Oh my CHRIST do I hate the sponge. DO NOT use this sponge over and over unless you're going to wash it because it collects dirt and bacteria. Just store it somewhere else. Etude made a BB Cream with similar packaging last year and I broke out because I was just a noob who didn't know that sponge applicators like that are evil.

I really wish this product would have worked for me. I purchased the shade in light ochre, and when I first swatched it and seemed a little dark, but when I applied to my face it matched perfectly. Sad thing is it doesn't give me full coverage. The packaging is super cute and the sponge tip applicator is a must have.

on 12/7/2012 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Way too over rated. Nice coverage for about an hour or so. Not for oily skinned girls. Gets cakey and accentuates the smallest wrinkles and pores. Had high hopes for this product. More of a foundation. I would not consider this BB Cream. Don't waste your money on this. Will be sending it back.