FairyDrops Candybar BB Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35
FairyDrops Candybar BB Cream

2.0

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Macadamina Ternifolia Seed Oil, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Stearoyl Inulin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Petrolatum, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Royal Jelly Extract, Tocopherol, Sorbitan, Sequiisostearate, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Mica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide

on 1/2/2013 7:36:00 PM

I got this after seeing all the hype on youtube and beauty blogs. Only 2 colors are available and I got the lightest color. It's a 35g tube that has a sponge applicator which i used just once since I felt that the application was not even and product tends to get wasted. It gives medium coverage but the thing I don't like is that it feels slightly heavy on my skin -- like I just plopped on a heavy moisturizer. Not good when you're oily skinned and live a in a tropical country.. :(

The texture is somewhat thick and not runny at all so I find that I tend to use a lot for one application. I rated it as somewhat expensive because of this aspect.

For those times that you get your photo taken a lot, I think this would be a good face base since it does not contain SPF (which gives a white cast in photos). Overall, I think it's okay but I wouldn't buy this again. I think I would get better value for money and coverage with the Etude House or Missha BB creams.

on 12/7/2012 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Way too over rated. Nice coverage for about an hour or so. Not for oily skinned girls. Gets cakey and accentuates the smallest wrinkles and pores. Had high hopes for this product. More of a foundation. I would not consider this BB Cream. Don't waste your money on this. Will be sending it back.